This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gm jcblue petition

a guy on the allakhazam forums just started a petition to do something about gm jcblue. looks like they almost have 200 signatures already.

link: here

what do you guys think?

Re: gm jcblue petition

I saw a lot of complaints about this GM and his unreasonable bannings.
    But I don't really think about anything personally... too much complaints on alla to know which is real.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Nooooooooooooo ;_; What will happen to the [GM]Dave blog if Jcblue loses his job?

>:3
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
        I saw a lot of complaints about this GM and his unreasonable bannings.
        But I don't really think about anything personally... too much complaints on alla to know which is real.
        I agree. Alla's the least reliable community to propose such a thing.

Comment

Actually quite a few are voided, over 60.

I'm of the mind that I must hear from both sides before forming an opinion. Since I don't get involved in sticky situations or use programs that will get me in trouble, I don't have any knowledge about how this GM would treat me. They won't talk about how they deal with others so I can't get his side of the story. There just isn't a way for me to form an opinion without knowing both sides. So no petition for me.....besides like one person who signed said.....online petitions don't work.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't believe anything posted on Alla... until I could bear witness to it actually happening, especially in this case.
            For all you know, there's someone that has a grudge out there, and he's paying a bunch of people to make fake screenshots and petition to get this guy fired; and you're blindly believing them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
              Actually quite a few are voided, over 60.

I'm of the mind that I must hear from both sides before forming an opinion. Since I don't get involved in sticky situations or use programs that will get me in trouble, I don't have any knowledge about how this GM would treat me. They won't talk about how they deal with others so I can't get his side of the story. There just isn't a way for me to form an opinion without knowing both sides. So no petition for me.....besides like one person who signed said.....online petitions don't work.
              They work, just very VERY rarely that they are not as reliable of a method.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

didnt we have a thread on this alraedy?
                Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

they DO work.
                  The online petition was instrumental in getting the sub track included on Disney's release of Mononoke Hime.

Will SE pay any attention to this thread? They will if it's brought to the attention of his supervisors. Isn't SE farming out the GMing to Sony, though?

Comment

Originally posted by --e
                    they DO work.
                    The online petition was instrumental in getting the sub track included on Disney's release of Mononoke Hime.

Will SE pay any attention to this thread? They will if it's brought to the attention of his supervisors. Isn't SE farming out the GMing to Sony, though?
                    I imagine they are using sony much like our company has an off hour source for our phone orders so it seems like we have someone at the office 24/7 when actually the knowlegable pool service people are only working a regular 8-5 and the rest of the time it's just the 3rd company kind of "holding down the fort" till the knowlegable ones return.

So basically I would guess it to be SE GMs during Japan's regular work hours and Sony GMs covering the other gaps in time. Leads to a bit of an irony if you think about with XBox 360 players, because they are playing a game which part of the time is being serviced by XBox 360's competitor Sony.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                      Leads to a bit of an irony if you think about with XBox 360 players, because they are playing a game which part of the time is being serviced by XBox 360's competitor Sony.
                      Maybe Sony's GM are taught to purposely harass XBOX players? Then they can tell those players, "if you don't like it, I hear PS2 players get treated a lot better."

Comment

Exactly they RARELY work = don't get your hopes up because they don't work
                        Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't believe anything posted on Alla...
                          sorry, but that seems like a really stupid stereotype to me. i've found allakhazam to be a reliable community, and they've helped me with a lot of issues. maybe they're not as friendly as some, but there's no reason to automatically discredit anything said on those boards.

Comment

Originally posted by avory
                            sorry, but that seems like a really stupid stereotype to me. i've found allakhazam to be a reliable community, and they've helped me with a lot of issues. maybe they're not as friendly as some, but there's no reason to automatically discredit anything said on those boards.
                            Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by avory
                              On the whole, it's not reliable. I mean, here's one example entry:

blah blah blah ... I solo'd Kirin and killed him in 30 min ....
                              You know, there's a lot of those kinds of players there too. Even KI doesn't have as much BS'ing as you will find on Alla's (But KI > all in drama and do have their share of BS as well)

Comment

Working...
                              X