This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird red text?

so i was walking thru la thien and all of the sudden this red text pops up in jp. no say: shout: etc thing or even a name, was wondering if anyone knows what it is?

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Re: weird red text?

What did it say? can you be more specific please

Comment

i cant read japenese

Comment

Originally posted by Deltran
        i cant read japenese
        That's weird. Maybe it was a JP GM trying to have a word with you for some strange reason. Maybe he spelt another player's name wrong and sent a tell to you by accident.

Comment

Screenshot?

Comment

First off, what are your Font Colors set to? Which one of your Chat Types is red?

If it had no name, I'm willing to bet it was an emote, although still odd with the engrish translated name in front.

Maybe it's some form of interdimensional communciation from aliens deep in space and by dismissing it as nonsense and not taking a screenshot you've doomed to the Earth to interplantary war! why! WHY!

Comment

im on ps2 so i cant take a SS of the text box and my text colors are still the same

Comment

I play PS2, I only get red text when certain abilities don't work because they aren't refreshed or my target is out of range. Always in english though.
                My text colors are set to default as well.

Comment

Its a glitch or something, I got it before once too and Ive heard other people got it also...

All it is is a red text of JP with no names or anything...Its not a GM or a person its just red text...I think it might possibly be what happens if a texture/model doenst load right and it might just be saying that...

Comment

Originally posted by Yashin
                    Its a glitch or something, I got it before once too and Ive heard other people got it also...

All it is is a red text of JP with no names or anything...Its not a GM or a person its just red text...I think it might possibly be what happens if a texture/model doenst load right and it might just be saying that...
                    k that sounds right

Comment

Working...
                    X