This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLUtils 0.6.3 Released

This version fixes the ability translation of EngrishOnry and updates the item & spell data handling (of both EngrishOnry and the Data Browser) to match the new layout.

Get it from my sig.

Note: the spell data now has 24 job slots instead of 16, so S/E have made room for 8 more jobs :D
    Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Re: POLUtils 0.6.3 Released

Are new weapon/armor lists going to be coming soon, or do we have to find them ourselveS?
    88.6+2 - Smithing
    60 - Cooking
    60 - Clothcraft
    60 - Leathercrafting
    60 - Woodworking
    54 - Goldsmithing
    40 - Bonecraft

Comment

Originally posted by divisortheory
      Are new weapon/armor lists going to be coming soon, or do we have to find them ourselveS?
      Didn't your parents teach you patience? You better donate gil to me and rate me up to atone for your rude ways! :D

Anyways, see here for the weapon & armor info.

Comment

Thanks Pebbles~

Wow 8 extra jobs x_x Probably for a few more expansions

| 75 DRG | 75 MNK | 75 BRD | 37 WAR | 37 NIN | 38 WHM | 37 THF | 60 RNG |
        | 65 SAM | 61 BST | 37 BLM | 46 RDM | 14 BLU | 10 PUP | 10 COR |

Comment

i must say pebbles work hard on his own time for the people of ffxi even to the extend of a small group of long time importer which is still in ffxi like me.
          Thanks once again for the update.
          8 new jobs sound super but i will have to find someway to import again once its release lol.

Double Post Edited:
          i just download the latest polutils0.6.3 and english onry
          got this error from the auto-translator. i had install the 0.6.3 in the same place as the last version without deleting the old version or uninstalling it.
          So i hope nothing wrong in here ;p

[14/12/2005 2:47:33 PM] *** TranslateAutoTranslator() FAILED ***
          [14/12/2005 2:47:33 PM] System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
          at System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()
          at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
          at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt32()
          at EngrishOnry.MainWindow.TranslateAutoTranslatorFile(Int16 App, Int16 Dir, Int16 FileID)
          [14/12/2005 2:47:34 PM] === Auto-Translator Translation Completed ===

Double Post Edited:
          hmm i just tested it and when i click on a player name of a /sea all 67-72 inv list, pol crash.
          must be something writen inside the player pt comment that crash it.

Double Post Edited:
          ok something inside the translator has problem. when i hit tab key. it crash. maybe it got to do with the auto translator error above this post?

the party yes please tab translator has problem. cause i saw 1 of my friend pt comment with that inside and it show only the tab colour bracket and not the words. then i ask what he put and he said is party yes please in tab translator.
          Last edited by JeanRC; 12-13-2005, 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles
            Note: the spell data now has 24 job slots instead of 16, so S/E have made room for 8 more jobs :D
            Were the item format changes soemthing similar? I'm working on a program of my own and I haven't had time to look into the changes yet, I just noticed it wasn't working anymore on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanRC
              i just download the latest polutils0.6.3 and english onry
              got this error from the auto-translator. i had install the 0.6.3 in the same place as the last version without deleting the old version or uninstalling it.
              So i hope nothing wrong in here ;p

[14/12/2005 2:47:33 PM] *** TranslateAutoTranslator() FAILED ***
              [14/12/2005 2:47:33 PM] System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
              at System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()
              at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
              at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt32()
              at EngrishOnry.MainWindow.TranslateAutoTranslatorFile(Int16 App, Int16 Dir, Int16 FileID)
              [14/12/2005 2:47:34 PM] === Auto-Translator Translation Completed ===
              I'll have to look into that - I admit I didn't check the autotranslator file; that may
              have had some breaking changes too (tho I don't see why it would).

Originally posted by JeanRC
              Double Post Edited:
              hmm i just tested it and when i click on a player name of a /sea all 67-72 inv list, pol crash.
              must be something writen inside the player pt comment that crash it.
              Well, once a translation fails, all bets are off and you should restore the file.

Also, there was just a patch - before a patch you should restore the original files via engrishonry and then delete the backupfolder (because POLUtils will otherwise keep using the 'old' file as a backup, breaking restores).
              If that's what happened to you, all you can do is delete the backupfolder and force a full file check (by removing/renaming that patch.ver file or whatever it's called) to get the official files back.

Comment

i restore the file. but i forgot to delete the old backup folder and i think this is where it go wrong orz. what is the patch.ver file name? i search for a file name call patch and saw a few of them

Comment

i think is ok now after i delete the patch.ver and do a repatch

Comment

Working...
                  X