This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (/slap) Neighbortaru and lol Macht ^_^ anyways, i have a question

are any of you having logging in problems with POL? earlier i was able to get in but now i cant..i want to play it atleast once before the maintanence.

BTW, its a joke neighbor XP

Double Post Edited:
    oops wrong forum
    Last edited by berzerk; 10-19-2005, 02:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: (/slap) Neighbortaru and lol Macht ^_^ anyways, i have a question

Wrong area... shesh.

Comment

and yes i am aware of what the website has to say but when i logged in it was like an hr ago so..

Double Post Edited:
      ....BRP, to save me trouble, please go away, (|thank you|)
      Last edited by berzerk; 10-19-2005, 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

So what was the reason for removing that '30' next to your job after you called BRP a 'n00b'?

Comment

At work right now, all alone. Everyone in my department or who I need to talk to for my projects are all gone, they left early because in some strange mystical way it helps them get to the Annual Golf Tournament our company holds which is tomorrow ...

So I can't answer for you, not near my game to say at the moment.

/me constructs a wall between BRP and Berzerk.
          Now kids play nice....

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

yeesh, do you ever check the official site?! it's right there. Heck I even made a stick post in the general forums about it.

Double Post Edited:
            Originally posted by berzerk
            and yes i am aware of what the website has to say but when i logged in it was like an hr ago so..
            then why post what you already know by now? it's really annoying.

and for the final time, back off. i let you have your jab at him in return (and he's been behaving). any more and I'll issue warning points.
            Last edited by neighbortaru; 10-19-2005, 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

See, for me to 'play nice', I would have to be 'playing'. This war he believes he is in against me is one-sided.

Comment

ok then, if anyone was able to get thru since IT IS possible. yeesh

oh yeh about removing my lvl, 1st. how observent 2nd. i realised i lvled but thought it was getting annoying updating it so i just put what i was playing as instead.

Double Post Edited:
                BRP, how many warning points do you have? You should have alot, if not, you mods are not fair
                Last edited by berzerk; 10-19-2005, 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i was asking if anyone was able to get thru since IT IS possible. yeesh
                  I wouldn't try to force my way in, if you can't get in and know the maintenance is coming then it's safer to not try and force in. If you get in and with it knowingly being unstable then if you get booted out and maintenance starts your risking a good chance of your character being ruined.

Just do like they said and try again later. Generally later being 30min. to 1hr.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

ok thanks Macht

Comment

ok then, if anyone was able to get thru since IT IS possible. yeesh

oh yeh about removing my lvl, 1st. how observent 2nd. i realised i lvled but thought it was getting annoying updating it so i just put what i was playing as instead.

Double Post Edited:
                      BRP, how many warning points do you have? You should have alot, if not, you mods are not fair
                      Can't always catch what goes wrong, which is why we placed a report feature for the forum members to help us out. Seems it's used on definate occassions of a problem though.

Anyway BRP we are aware of, after all how'd you think he got the "Brain of Spam" title

Comment

I only got one warning point ever, and that was debatable because it wasn't for any thread. There is a difference from breaking the rules and being different.

Comment

ok so why would i get warned if he is worse?

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                            At work right now, all alone. Everyone in my department or who I need to talk to for my projects are all gone, they left early because in some strange mystical way it helps them get to the Annual Golf Tournament our company holds which is tomorrow ...
                            Does that mean you're not playing in it? Or just dont see the need to leave work early to play golf the next day?
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

ok so why would i get warned if he is worse?
                              because we asked you (both) to drop it and behave. if you (both) refuse, then points will be issued for insuborination.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                              X