This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (/slap) Neighbortaru and lol Macht ^_^ anyways, i have a question

hmm.. ok ill stop. If he talks crap on my threads again i wont. simple as that.

Comment

fine. if that happens, you both will be warned.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
        Does that mean you're not playing in it? Or just dont see the need to leave work early to play golf the next day?
        I'm not playing in it, I'll be one of the 5-10 people here taking care of any functions needed while the other 200+ are away....

Bascially kind of like I'm doing now for the next hour, though I could probably leave no problem I am salary so my hours don't make to huge an impact on my money.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
          I'm not playing in it, I'll be one of the 5-10 people here taking care of any functions needed while the other 200+ are away....

Bascially kind of like I'm doing now for the next hour, though I could probably leave no problem I am salary so my hours don't make to huge an impact on my money.
          Ouch, so tomorrow would not be the time for a client to call in with a huge problem huh?
          Salary can either be a blessing or a curse. Leaving early is great, but I had a friend on salary for a while, they worked him like a slave, atleast 70-80 hours a week.
          I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Give me the number, I have a huge problem.

Comment

LOL, in my department the only "customers" I have to worry about is our stores. Well except the case of a real customer not getting an offer sent out (and them actually knowing it too though). So nothing that could be that dire and if it is no possible way I could get it to them in less then 24 hrs. well again except the real customers I can get an offer they might of missed to them in less then 5 min. but as it being our off season we really have no offers out now so I'm pretty much in the clear there too.

So really I'll just be doing R&D for the databases and reporting functions for my area.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                R&D
                Lol, that reminds me of a guy I met in D.C. last week. He told us he could even be researching this *grabs a bottle of ketchup*. He was a winner.
                I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Working...
                X