This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellowship quest question

OKay, with the quest for getting your npc buddy mirror, mirror or wat ever it is im up to the fight in ghelsba outpost and i read that you can party for that fight with a limit of 3. Do the people you party with have to be up to it or can they redo it if they have already done it. As my highest job is only a thief in its low 30's i dont really wanna solo it and i cant be bothered training...
    I want my Cupapa NOW!

Re: Fellowship quest question

I've heard varied information on this, but there is another thread around here that goes pretty deep info about the quest.

I had a DRG go with me, but it wouldn't let him in. I went in as RDM37, and only missed the record by 25 seconds. (If I didn't waste time casting Protect, Shell and Stoneskin, I would have easily beat the record!) If I had the gear, and went in as DRK40 instead, I would have wiped that record clean quick!

But use the search function and find that other thread. It answered a bunch of my questions from the start.
    Odude
    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

The ppl in your party for the bcnm fight must be at the same stage as you are. They can't already have an npc, or just starting the quest. If you try to enter with them, they'll be stuck outside.

Level up thf to 37 or so then try to solo it.

Title: Sergeant Major
      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Easy fight though.. Went in as rdm naked and just chainspelled + spam water II and won with halfhp

Comment

Hmmm... so all I gotta do is find someone who is up to the bcnm as well and then I can do it in a party and wont worry about leveling =p

Comment

I do not think you get exp from this battle if thats what you are concerned with, i went as 39 WAR/WHM but i didnt get a lick of exp.

Comment

Working...
            X