This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .DAT file info

I saw a post with some armor info listed, but this can't possibly be it can it? There should be some non armor items, as well as weapons. Anyone have all the info?
    88.6+2 - Smithing
    60 - Cooking
    60 - Clothcraft
    60 - Leathercrafting
    60 - Woodworking
    54 - Goldsmithing
    40 - Bonecraft

Re: .DAT file info

Unless a comprehensive and accurate list gets posted before I have a chance to get the fscking patch installed, I'll do my usual item info posts.
    Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Comment

Cool. I've seen a few text lists, and then a few screenshots. But each has items the other doesnt' have. So your comprehensive list would be nice
      88.6+2 - Smithing
      60 - Cooking
      60 - Clothcraft
      60 - Leathercrafting
      60 - Woodworking
      54 - Goldsmithing
      40 - Bonecraft

Comment

/cheer Pebbles

I think the lists grunion/joe posted have been pulled by the JP players.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I found some info here: http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3472
          Someone used FFXI Tools to get the items. Some of the items effects are a little cut off though. They seem to have added some new items that occasionally attack twice.

Comment

Message to Grunion.... leave the info to the pros... Pebbles move yah ass.

Comment

If the lists were pulled by JP players then JAY! JP PPL USE POLUTILS ^^ (just see how the elemental resists are show in their lists)
              They did seem to use the same source though (parts were from the alla post).

Anyhow, I got about halfway before an 1168 hit, making me restart the update (with a damn full file scan at the start). So I figure it's at least an hour or two before I have the data files + time to sort through them (not too long I hope, due to the "item data comparison" applet that's part of the development version of POLUtils).

Edit: Looks like somepage.com's Cuer has done all this for me ^^ So go to that thread ^^
              Last edited by Pebbles; 07-19-2005, 11:02 AM.
              Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Comment

Working...
              X