X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Trademark Registered

Originally posted by silentsteel
    well. . . Maybe if we're lucky, with the expantion, you can go higher that level 75
    That would break the game in so many ways. A blm80/rdm40 with convert? Oy...

Title: Sergeant Major
    SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
    Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
    Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
    Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Originally posted by fastcart
      I agree...unless they decide that it would be completely Red Mage Main Job specific.

Comment

scars of war sounds interesting...like maybe shadowlord comes back again xD

treasure of aht ...something (sp ;_ ...this seems like adventuring to new lands and hunting for treasure in old temples in the hopes its "the treasure of (oh oh here it comes againt) a.aa... w/e ^^).
        CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

While I do agree, it probably is one of the two names. Remember, sometimes companies just copywright them b/c they sound cool, or b/c they just started working on a game and they copywright a few until they decide which one they want to use.
          This example is a little different, but if you'll back when Operation Iraqi Freedom started, Sony had "Shock and Awe" copywrited like a day after it happened. I realize this is a different situation, but it its possible that neither of those are the name and they're just screwing with us until they officially announce the next expansion.

Note: TREASURES of Aht Urghan may not be actual loot or bounty. Could be a race of another god, or the children/descendants of a man or something. (Atleast I hope so, would be a sort of cool twist to it, you get halfway through and discover you're not looking for a treasure chest, but for people or something) I think I may have actually gotten this idea from a movie, but dont know which one. I think its one of those subconscious things you come up with something and somehow know you've heard it before.
          I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

^ I bet there screwing with us. Just wait and see, patience is the key.

Comment

They have money to burn to mess with us like that?

Well yeah they probably do, but man that's pretty twisted. Guess it's a good strategy to see how closely people are paying attention to them.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Pfft. A hostname is like 10 bucks a year? Dunno about trademarks tho, but with all the profits ffxi is giving them i'm sure it's chump change.

Title: Sergeant Major
                SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

They could nerf Convert so that it isn't as effective when used with a sub job.

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
                  Personality Tests

Comment

Pfft. A hostname is like 10 bucks a year? Dunno about trademarks tho, but with all the profits ffxi is giving them i'm sure it's chump change.
                    Isn't it something like $100- $400.00 to register or do just about with Trademarks? Seems like a lot of money to toss away just to fool people, but I guess SE could see that as chump change.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

SE well never raise Cap.. Ever! if they do i'll eat my FFXI CD's
                      Kelenae - Ramuh - Mithra Female - Windurst Rank 10 - Gone?
                      Dirtha - Taru Taru Female - Windurst Rank 2 - Gone?
                      www.twitter.com/kelenaev (|Please check it|)

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Kelenae
                        SE well never raise Cap.. Ever! if they do i'll eat my FFXI CD's
                        I'll have the ketchup ready if they do >.>

/me pulls out the Spicy Ketchup.
                        /me pulls out the Green Colored Ketchup.
                        /me Pulls out the Regular Ketchup.

Take your pick >.>

Comment

force the green colored ketchup on him >:D

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                            They have money to burn to mess with us like that?

Well yeah they probably do, but man that's pretty twisted. Guess it's a good strategy to see how closely people are paying attention to them.
                            They are already torturing us with the 1up interview with the "were going to add stuff but we wont say when or how, so they might as well try to fool us when we try to get info.

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                              I'll have the ketchup ready if they do >.>

* Macht pulls out the Spicy Ketchup.
                              * Macht pulls out the Green Colored Ketchup.
                              * Macht Pulls out the Regular Ketchup.

Take your pick >.>
                              What No mustard ? XD
                              "Tegan "

Comment

Working...
                              X