This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone for a while...

Ive been away from FFXI for quite some time...like 2 years. From time to time I come back to this site(because its cool) and I look at the quests and such. Could someone fill me in on whats been happening since I left?
    The day Ronald McDonald is good at DDR, is the day this world ends.

Re: Been gone for a while...

People buy gil now.
    【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】

Comment

Yeah ive seen the auctioins on Ebay...and thats kind of sad...dont White and Black mages make enough gil with a taxi service? Thats how they made money back then...

Comment

Inflation has made taxiing all but obsolete. You now have to shout and ask for a taxi, and then offer enough in your shout to get a whm to get it. (Note to whm's: not griping about paying for taxi service, just disillusioned since 8 months ago I was used to just picking a whm out of a hat to ask for a tele)
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

It sounds like alot has changed while I was gone, when I first got on, I was going for a Warrior, and maybe a Paladin, should I try something else when I get the expansion or just stick with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Orth
            Yeah ive seen the auctioins on Ebay...and thats kind of sad...dont White and Black mages make enough gil with a taxi service? Thats how they made money back then...
            loooooooool

its best to ask specific questions about things that changed O_o most can be found on the main playonline page.

Comment

Working...
            X