The circus is... not in town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The circus is... not in town?

San d'Oria is first in conquest this week on Unicorn. And yet, I gaze upon an empty circus tent in Southern Sandy. I was going to replenish my ginger cookie supply, but I can get better cookies, that's not important. I just wonder where the hell it went! I don't know if this is a glitch specific to my log-in session, whether the circus moved in the update, whether the traffic from the egg festival could be interfering, or whether my eyes deceive me when I look at the conquest results. Anyone else run into this? Tell me I haven't lost my mind.
    Server: Unicorn | Main: Yara | LS: Peacekeepers
    RDM 49 · BLM 40 · WHM 36 · DNC 34 · DRG 24

Re: The circus is... not in town?

Originally posted by cloverest View Post
    San d'Oria is first in conquest this week on Unicorn. And yet, I gaze upon an empty circus tent in Southern Sandy. I was going to replenish my ginger cookie supply, but I can get better cookies, that's not important. I just wonder where the hell it went! I don't know if this is a glitch specific to my log-in session, whether the circus moved in the update, whether the traffic from the egg festival could be interfering, or whether my eyes deceive me when I look at the conquest results. Anyone else run into this? Tell me I haven't lost my mind.
    Are you sure that Sandy is the only nation in first? If there are two nations tied for first then the festival/quiver/ninja tool peeps will not show up in either nation.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
      Are you sure that Sandy is the only nation in first? If there are two nations tied for first then the festival/quiver/ninja tool peeps will not show up in either nation.
      Wow! It has been a long time since that happened on this server, so I'd forgotten that it could. Yes, Bastok and Sandy are tied. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I feel a bit sheepish for asking!
      Server: Unicorn | Main: Yara | LS: Peacekeepers
      RDM 49 · BLM 40 · WHM 36 · DNC 34 · DRG 24

Comment

Originally posted by cloverest View Post
        Wow! It has been a long time since that happened on this server, so I'd forgotten that it could. Yes, Bastok and Sandy are tied. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I feel a bit sheepish for asking!
        Haha I know what you mean. Its been happening alot lately on my server. When I first started playing 3 years ago Sandy was always in first, and when the summer came Bastok and Windurst would be tied for first almost every other week. Seems like now when I take a break for a little while and then pop back in to check the price of bolts and I realize they've skyrocketed to 60k+ its because the first place is tied and theres no bolt quiver npc lmao.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Working...
        X