X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randa_The_Kitsune
    replied
    Re: Mpked again!

Ya i know how to handel stuff like this but i was mad sure by i let my anger out on the poor lvl 1 monsters on disgaea with my lvl 9999 larhal. But the key is to keep your cool in the game and when it happens when the guy ment to hurt us and kill us you call a gm like i did. p.s. i'm a she not a he

Leave a comment:

• Ayrlie
    replied

that was deliberate as mpk goes

Leave a comment:

• Balfree
    replied

because you cant be accused of something like this unless you do it repeatedly, so it becomes suspicious, or unless you admit youre doing it, someone taking agro from someone else's mob could happen without the intent of mpk, even though you me and everyone else know this was with mpk intent, theres no way anyone can prove it, unfair.. sure, but thats how it is... the good thing is the OP kept their cool and didnt try to answer in the same manner, which wouldve made him guilty, unless.. he wouldnt ever even talk about mpking the person in chat logs, thats the only way to not get caught: do not talk about it, do not do it often, and you got card-blanche to do whatever you want...

Leave a comment:

• Kildem
    replied

Is just me, or a GM tends to not punish a guy accused of MPK, even if i believe they can check every log, i mean, they are Game Masters.

Leave a comment:

• Randa_The_Kitsune
    started a topic Mpked again!

Mpked again!

This is what really gets me mad is when some one mpks you for no reason at all.

I was on my rdm out in the woodlands chaning birds with my party. We where doing good then this taru Blm named Gocchi shows up and starts to fight marids in the area and keeps pulling them therw our camp. We ask him to stop and get no replay and this continues for a while then we move over form the camp we where using over to the I-6 camp. Not a minute later here comes Gocchi again pulling Marids right therw camp.

Every time we change camp he is there. Then our tank, rng, thf and drg go afk for a few minutes after like 3 hours of this to get a dirnk or use the bathroom leaving me and the blu alone. Anyway here he comes again and this time it happens. 2 Chigoe jump off the Marid and aggro my pty. The jp blu and I qicking try to sleep them but no go so we take off running toward the zone the the bugs following us. Needless to say we die and then taru warps off and logs. our pty comes back and is all like WTF!!!! We get raised up and while waitting for weakness we talked and agreed this wasn't an accident.

So I did what i haven't done in over 2 years since i started playing and tah ttime it was cuse i got stuck in the wall of Inner Hor. Ruins while doing a windy mission. I called a Gm. 5 minutes later [Gm] Bublex shows up and takes down the whole story of what happened. He was extreamily kind and thanks be for the report on what happened then told me to call again if he ever does this again. the ask if there was anything else i needed today (now why does that line seem so firmiler to me.) I replaied no and we all bowed and thanked each other and he went off to his next call.

Need less to say the taru showed up again about 2 hours ago but over in QUfim Island. But since it was away form me i didn't bother with it But i got my eye out for all of you and if you see him keep an eye on him so he doesn't do this to you.
    Last edited by Randa_The_Kitsune; 06-23-2006, 10:50 PM.
Working...
X