This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MPK, it happened to me too!

Nice work, I think. If that actually resembles what he said, it sounds like the mages that didn't get blacklisted should have at least gotten Darwin awards.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Ok, it sorta goes like this:

A) He got into a pt with 2 rdms and immediately offended one of them by telling them what equips they should be wearing in his OPINION.

B) Then because he felt that he should be able to stun quicker, he asked for the rdms to haste him and they didn't feel it was necessary.

C) To which caused him to start ranking on the rdm because they asked him to help cast silence when theirs would not stick and he told them they suck because they can not get it to stick and also refused to help with silence.

D) He felt THEY were acting like children because they were having fun and enjoying themselves. They also were talking about subjects he did not find appropriate but doesn't want to talk about it.

E) So they started to joke about pulling a mob and killing him with it and he responded that he'll make a macro to stun, sleep, and then warp. So while the puller was out getting a mob, he did make the macro and he did use it on a VT mob that links. (Efts) So when the puller got back with the mob, they were all in a heap of hurt while he was perfectly fine because he had warped out.

F) Don't hate him because it was an accident and he found a replacement anyways. THE END.

Ok my take on this,

/rant GROW THE HELL UP!! You don't just up and aggro a mob and warp out of a pt! You would be on my "what an immature little a-hole" /blist so fast it would make your head spin. /end rant

Seriously, if you didn't like that pt you keep your mouth shut, find a replacement, and leave when they get there. Once you are getting ready to leave if you want to tell them what you thought of the pt and /blist them. But telling people their equips suck, that they suck cause they can't silence a mob 100% of the time, and then killing off people in the pt, which WAS your objective, is just showing how you are even lower than they are.

EDIT: LOL /highfives Spinnthrift...It takes me forever to post and you younguns always beat me to it!
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Hello again,

What happned today was so confusing, I was so pissed and on my limits cus of them.
        all i said is i cant do all jobs in 1 pt as blm , who the hell said blm can silance better then rdm??

RDM job is to Enff and buff and Debuff the monster, they didnt do there jobs right!
        I asked for gears, but i didnt say his gears is bad, so dont {lie}.

The two RDMs was fighting (who heal and who buff), if the RDm was smart he would try to have more powerful gears, to boost his Enff magic, i tryed to silance it a lot but all fail , cus my Enff magic is low and i dont have Ele.seal every sec.

I asked him in (polaite) way i need haste to stop the monsters from nuking us, he was mean .

(and i didnt call any one noob or ur not good ) i told him go ask high lvl RDMs about this gears, was just talks .

any way,
        I don't care what ever u guys say or he say, its just a game , ppl do mistakes , and my mistake have a resone.

And the warp thing wasnt my idea , it was the rdm idea , i did what he say thats all , and i'm sorry for who died it was really bad night , and this is the 1st time this happning to me ..so please understand !

I respacte thr Topic , i understand what they feel, but i'm asking them to understand that team up 4 vs 1 (and i was saying true thing) is just not right thing.

*(I'm sorry for that mega wall up there , i was typing fast and was pissed so much didn't know what to say or what to type , was trying to say what i have in my head and what happned , thats all)

.....Good bye

Comment

Wow! I was in Bibiki Bay just hours prior to this, apparently. Everyone in my Party got a long just fine... Of course the turn over rate was pretty high. I really don't know what exactly happened, but I really don't need too. The only thing that matters that two members of a party let themselves get into a petty fight which got out of control.

I ask though, where was the leader during all this? If I were leader in a situation like this, I would tell them to stop the bullsh*t or they'll be kicked out of the party. If the two RDMs are fighting over what to do, the leader should tell both to stop fighting and do what he/she suggests. Maybe the leader was Japanese and didn't speak english. Who knows.

Fearkiller yes you were being an arrogant idiot. But no, you did not MPK the party. With the PLD down, the RDMs away, the party was pretty much doomed anyway. And if I felt unwanted and saw little hope of survival, I might have warped out too.

For your sake Fearkiller, I hope this was a one time thing. And unless you are the LEADER, you don't tell other party members how to do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearkiller
            all i said is i cant do all jobs in 1 pt as blm , who the hell said blm can silance better then rdm??
            And who says that you can not TRY at the very least if the rdms are having problems with it? If you aren't even willing to try, then stop lvling because HNM's don't need people who don't try.

I asked for gears, but i didnt say his gears is bad, so dont {lie}.
            You posted:

he have int+ 4 thats all , i told him like that u wont be good rdm
            You shouldn't lie.

And the warp thing wasnt my idea , it was the rdm idea
            Oh seriously, do you expect us to believe you when you say that the rdm told you to aggro a mob, sleep multiple mobs, and then warp out so he could die? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Laraul

Fearkiller yes you were being an arrogant idiot. But no, you did not MPK the party. With the PLD down, the RDMs away, the party was pretty much doomed anyway
              The part from "Fearkiller" to "idiot" is correct, the rest isn't.

The paladin was down because he had to tank 2 mobs, and the rdm wasn't away. But since he warped out after stunning and sleeping the eft, he couldn't notice both things. Anyway, i really thank you everyone for being so funny AND right, you really helped me into this.

Fearkiller, don't worry, all the party yesterday blisted you, even the japanese ones. And my ls blisted you. And my 90 friends inside my friendlist blisted you. So cheer up, this is only a game.

Almost forgot to tell you.

I am italian, and i personally write better than you. But your post... that was the hell for every grammar teacher.
              Signature, ah!

Comment

Threads like these make the unicorn server die.

[Insert Signature Here]

Comment

lol no comments

Comment

ZOMG TEH NECROPOST! IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!

Necroposting without adding useful information makes baby Jesus cry.
                    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

his second post in six months was to bump this waste of a thread

huzzah

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

6 months for a retarded comment like that? Come on.
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

lol, no comments

Comment

Its back, aim for the head!

Comment

Originally posted by Aushi View Post
                              lol, no comments
                              yeah that valuable insight needed to be posted 8 months later

edit: can we lock this tripe?

this happened over a year ago

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Report post next time please
                                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                                X