This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for outher rpers

hey everyone i am looking for outher rpers that on on this server and if there is enough of us i plan to start than a link shell so please leave a post if your intrested in this idea i would put more down right now but i am at school and should not be posting anyways but please leave a post if your intrested in being part of a rp linkshell hope to play with all of you soon later

Re: Looking for outher rpers

what exactly is an RPer. Does that mean I would need to "act" like a midget everytime I sign in?

Or should I emote everything I do?

Should I emote everything I do without puncuation?

Just wonderin'...

Comment

well role-playing is what you make it really the only rule in my mind not really a rule but i kinda think of it as a guideline you don't talk about real world things the punctuation part i could care less i never punctuate other than that you just act out a story for your person and make a background for them that really all it is make fun of me if you wish but a "RPg" just not seem right without RPing but than again this is a mmo and you can play it how every you like

Comment

Originally posted by PotentPotables
        what exactly is an RPer. Does that mean I would need to "act" like a midget everytime I sign in?

Or should I emote everything I do?

Should I emote everything I do without puncuation?

Just wonderin'...
        No need to bash... =/

When I reactivate my account this coming Wednesday, I would love to start an LS with you. I've been looking around alot lately for other RPers on Unicorn, haven't found much. Send me an e-mail if all goes well.

Comment

Don't be a Frickin' Whiner...

There, THAT'S bashing.

In no way did I "bash" him. Grow some skin and learn when a joke is a joke.

Kallo took it in no way that you did, and he's the OP, so plz leave your bleeding heart in the mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentPotables
            Don't be a Frickin' Whiner...

There, THAT'S bashing.

In no way did I "bash" him. Grow some skin and learn when a joke is a joke.

Kallo took it in no way that you did, and he's the OP, so plz leave your bleeding heart in the mailbox.
            Sorry if I'm a bit defensive, but if someone is joking about RPing, RPers are generally conditioned to take it as bashing (in my experience).

Comment

i am in no way a nice guy...but i am going to say this i am playing this game to make friends and meet new people and to get in a community and i hate to see the community i am in fighting already over such a little comment i as a roleplayer know that we are not liked by...well almost all people i have met but i will keep roleplaying becouse it is something i like to do all i ask in return in you don't have to like it or accept it just know it is there to be honest i have no idea what i way getting at but ya please just everyone get along i would love to enjoy this community that this website has given us a chance to make well that is all i really have to say

Comment

Working...
              X