This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended for 24 hours

Well, today I visited the tower cell, after about 2 years, other incident was because I was called a stupid American by a Japanese player because I shouted for an invite in my early days, so I trained a bunch of gobs to him, and now I was reported for making a racial remark after being provoked, rather insulted because I asked for a Warp or Teleport.

I'm sure many of you have experienced this, asking for a teleport only to be told to bloodport or be called a dumbass for not bringing a scroll.

Now usually I carry my cudgel, or use my mae ring, but I was leveling THF for a new sub and was too low level to use any.

Now, anyone that knows me in game, knows I don't respond well to people's smart remarks, and fire back with insults and jokes of my own, and was pretty much ripping a hole in em and making em mad. In the end I was leaving after telling a Japanese player the next time I catch a seizure from a Pokemon cartoon, I will be calling my attorney and going to Japan, then BAM! I'm in the tower.

So there's the GM, and I swear, these guys read what they tell you from a script, he said the same thing word for word when i visited another GM in my first visit.

GM="You violated the terms of the agreement, SQE has zero tolerance for racial remarks."

Gatsu= "I was insulted and provoked after asking for a warp."

GM= "Their conduct is not in question, we deal with people on an individual basis, that is why you are here."

Gatsu= "So are they being put in a tower for their conduct as well and being told the TOA?"

GM= "We cannot disclose that information due to customer privacy."

Gatsu= "I'll take that as a no."

GM= "I'm reviewing your record and this is not the first time you have been briefed of your improper conduct."

Gatsu= "Ya, the the last time was 2 years ago for being called a stupid American by a Japanese player."

GM= "I am not concerned with the details of your last incident."

Gatsu= "Doesn't seem you are concerned with the details of this incident either, which brings me to my next question, how can you judge me if your not concerned with the facts? I mean, you had to be listening to what they were saying, even after I was leaving..."

GM= "...."

Gatsu= "Well, it doesn't look like you care too much about what I say, seems the only thing that holds any weight around here is WHO does the reporting, and the last thing on my mind is trying to get someone's account suspended when I logg on, regardless of what they say."

GM= "Well, the next time, blacklist them or report them."

Gatsu= "Whoa! Now there's an idea! Why don't you think they blacklisted me and decided to call you instead? Hmm....I wonder..."

GM= "..."

Gatsu= "Well, if I were to call a GM everytime I was insulted racially or in another form, I would never have time to play, but since that's what I'm gonna have to do from now on in order to play, I hope you ain't too busy, cause it happens like every 10mins."

GM="..."

15 mins pass, no response

"Lemme guess, your deciding how long to suspend me, no offense, but is what you say scripted? Because everything your saying is almost word for word from the last GM I saw 2 years ago."

Gatsu= "You there?"

GM= "Writing paperwork"

Gatsu= "Regarding what?"

GM= "Your suspension"

Gatsu= (Well no $#it)

Gatsu= "Can you tell me if it is permanent or not."

GM= "..."

8 mins. pass

Gatsu= "Hai or iie?"

Gatsu= "So this is how a 2+ year paying customer gets treated after being insulted and defending himself, only to be tattled on and suspended by a GM who isn't concerned with facts."

GM= "It is not permanent, it is effective immediately, for 24 hours."

GM= "Sorry if you feel you are being treated unfairly."

Gatsu= (sighs dejectedly)

Gatsu= (Thank GOD I don't work for Japanese, I hear you have to ask em for a pee break as well)

Double Post Edited:
    As far as the little babies go, it was Tootn and Antitype, Im guessing, that reported me.

If your logging on just to talk smack, if your prepared to dish it, you better be able to take it as well.
    Last edited by hexnefx; 01-19-2006, 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: Suspended for 24 hours

So you think you're justified in insulting people because they were unwilling to do you a favor? And you think it's okay for you to MPK people becuase your ego is bruised?
    The fact that you "don't respond well to people's smart remarks" doesn't give you the right to break the ToS.

Take responsibility for your actions and quit pissing people off, or the game is better off without you.

Comment

i've gone threw the same thing just last night on Fairy. A 2 bst pt was going threw and charming every thing while i was pling a ls member. The problem was that they charmed the mobs my ls member was going after, then sent them at mobs my ls member would go after. So he died, (yes i was pling him and he died b/c i got distracted with a phone call) while he was dead i started to kill there mobs, first just for hare meat then they slapped me, so i killed everything in my way. My justification, they diserved it clear and simple no "ego" involved. It just mad me mad that ppl would do that. Call me a hypocrite idc.
      My Split Personality
      Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

thats funny because someone once said I had small genetalia because I was asian [Im not even asiain, he asumed tho....??] then called me something to do with ghetto racial slang Ive been told and I reported him and nothing happened to him whatsoever. 0 tolerance is a complete joke.
        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
        Woodworking 91.9+2
        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Well it sucks that someone wronged you and you got suspended for defending yourself but next time just ignore it. It is better to take the high road and be the bigger man than to get suspended.
          You kill one man, your a murderer
          Kill many and your a conquerer
          Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
            thats funny because someone once said I had small genetalia because I was asian [Im not even asiain, he asumed tho....??] then called me something to do with ghetto racial slang Ive been told and I reported him and nothing happened to him whatsoever. 0 tolerance is a complete joke.
            It is a joke. One GM will smack someone down and another GM will just ignore it. There is NO consistency.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
              It is a joke. One GM will smack someone down and another GM will just ignore it. There is NO consistency.
              i question whenever they say they will review the logs. i was in kazham a while ago and you know the spot behind the homepoint guard right outside of kazham? the part that goes down a slope a bit? well, that whole area behind that fence can safely hold 2 pt imo. but this jp pt insisted that we leave the area. once in a while you might get hit with a dream flower, but its nothing serious since mandys are pretty easy to take on. anyhow, a jp taru began sending me tell after tell after tell calling me gay, fag, homo, etc etc. then they left, changed jobs and trains 3 gobs to our camp to try to have the gobs blow up. this whole incident lasted 30 minutes. i called gm, said he would review the logs and that was that.

from MY experience, GMs ive encounterd seem to be a lot more lienient on na complaints on jp. but tend to be a bit easier to pull the trigger when a na is reported. but thats just my opinion.
              Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
              ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

They need a GM training school or something. You have to be un-biased on all calls. It's sometimes easy to go on a power trip and go ban happy. (haha I was gm support before for Ragnarok Online, they have the worst rep for customer service)
                Hacked on 9/9/09
                FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Originally posted by --e
                  So you think you're justified in insulting people because they were unwilling to do you a favor? And you think it's okay for you to MPK people becuase your ego is bruised?
                  The fact that you "don't respond well to people's smart remarks" doesn't give you the right to break the ToS.

Take responsibility for your actions and quit pissing people off, or the game is better off without you.
                  Get your facts striaght. He felt he was justified in insulting a people because they insulted him first. Someone called him a dumbass and he defended himself. Some people aren't the type to just sit there and let someone call them a dumbass. It sure as hell doesn't mean hes any less of an asset to the community than someone who would just lie there and take it. If you're gonna rag on him, then say some shit about those who started insulting him in the first place. Otherwise, what you're saying is useless.
                  My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Originally posted by Balfree
                  Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Originally posted by --e

So you think it was right for the person to insult him for asking for a warp or teleport in the first place? You also think it's right to insult him for posting this, do you?
                    Please, don't insult people like that, or these forums are better off without you.

Anyways, I don't like the GM system in this game, it's pretty unfair at times.

Comment

Thank you Gyotsha.

I'm glad some people undesrstand, never been one to tattle on someone for trash talking, heck, it's a game, and trash talking takes place in a lot of games.

Does it violate the TOA?

Of course, but you could say the same thing about Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, etc. It has more or less to do with competitiveness.

By them trying to degrade me, they merely were trying to make themselves feel superior to myself after I asked for a warp because they thought I was stupid compared to them for not bringing a scroll, but when I fired back with my own trash, they decided they wanted no part of me and decided to get me in trouble.

I mean, if the only thing you can fire back is calling me a n00b, then your in trouble, and it wasn't like they didn't say anyhting afterwards that violated the TOA as well. Heck, they even tried to bait me when I was leaving.

My only beef is, if you wanna trash talk and start a verbal argument with me, have the nuts to finish it and not go crying to Daddy when you ran out of things to fire back.

Comment

Is it right for someone to insult or belittle you just because you ask for soemthing? No its not. But how you react to the person that acts that way shows just what type of person you are.
                        Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

(Turn the other cheek)-----------------------------I---------(An eye for an eye)

I'm right about there if you wanna judge my retalliation meter...

...and for you to judge me because I stand up for myself, and assuming what type of person I am based on 1 post, goes to show the type of person you are.

Comment

They give the upperhand to Japanese players. I swear. A GM would let a Japanese player get away with something. If they were American or European WOOSH suspened or banned. If a Japanese persno said you fat filthy American and you called them a racial comment you would get in trouble and they wouldn't get suspened or nothing. Thats my theory. I'm from Unicorn too so if anything happens consult me if you want.

Double Post Edited:
                            You are in VDOP too!!!
                            Last edited by Clibaut; 03-05-2006, 07:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Never underestimate a warrior...

WAR60/MNK30
                            VDOP

Comment

I agree. In my experience with this game, GM are pretty much useless. I've only had to place around 3 calls in my entire FFXI career and they all went pretty much undealt with.

Once some asshole in Yhoator Jungle started killing all the mobs in my party's area, and starting cursing at us in /say, acusing us of camping on top of the PT he was powerleveling. I called a GM, and explained the situation to the best of my ability. After I finished, he thanked me for my call, and said he's review the situation.

My ass, he didn't review a god damn thing. My pt was pretty much helpless as he kept harassing us. This went on for about an hour or so more, before his party disbanded. Before he warped, he pointed and laughed at us. Wonderful fucking customer service, if i do say so myself.
                              Last edited by Auron517; 03-05-2006, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X