Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Dyna LS

Hello,

I am looking for, as the title says, an European Dynamis LS or a LS who go in at europe friendly times. I know about RavenDynamis, but i'm looking for alternatives.

Re: European Dyna LS

Good EU endgame event shells are very difficult to find on Titan. The best options for Dynamis are still currently Raven and EliteZ.

Unfortunately for you, EliteZ runs on EST, but they're by farthest one of the smoothest Dynamis shells you can be part of. I was very impressed with the brief runs I did with them, Dynamis just isn't my speed, but they do very tight, efficient runs and I'd reccomend them to anyone.

Here's their Link.

Some EU players might be able to help you better. Off the top of my head, you could ask Sorrow or Thesorrow, Zono, Freysi. Basically people from ShinClovers, They don't do Dynamis and failed to get thier own venture off the ground several times, so no doubt members went looking elsewhere and probably could help you.

Here's the link to the Clovers site

They have a public forum, so I'm sure it wouldn't hurt ask there.

Jei is also from Titan, he might be able to tell you something if I haven't already covered it.

Comment

Working...
    X