Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyony care to level with a level 6 White Mage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyony care to level with a level 6 White Mage?

On Sylph Send me a tell -

Sayge.

Currently in San d'Oria. Having trouble leveling. ><

Re: Anyony care to level with a level 6 White Mage?

hey just run around killing rabbits and beastmen I think.. Once you get to level ten.. head south towards Valkurm Dunes. Further south you go, the stronger they'll become. But your best bet is to look for someone ingame than here

And good to see you got your xbox working. What did you do?
    A mans strength isn't measured by the size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

it's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

R.I.P. Dura's Moms Hard Drive. 2002-2009 Gone, but not forgotten.

Your family must havehad a hen farm growin', up cause you sure know how to raise a cock

Comment

hey man if you're not exceptionally fond of that character specifically, re-roll to Fairy and I can take ya under my wing and help you out. Help you out leveling and set you up with a great linkshell. If not, heed the previous posters advice.

Celeras
      Celeras Rank 6 Fairy San Doria
      Blue Mage 58 Ninja 28 Thief 39 Dark Knight 50 Ranger 43 Warrior 30
      Linkshell leader: Jade

Comment

Having trouble leveling. ><
        Make sure you:
        * Have Signet on
        * Buy (and eat) Meat Jerky (compare NPC and AH prices, not sure which is cheaper)
        * Are using Fields of Valor training regimes and Refresh (Regen is also an option if you have enough Tabs, but Refresh is by far the stronger of the two)
        * Fight only Easy Prey (EP) monsters (a Decent Challenge is acceptable if you have over 100 TP at the beginning of the fight)
        * Have the highest DPS weapon within your budget; see http: // www . ffxiah . com/item_search.php?&slots[]=1&jobs[]=8&level[0]=1&level[1]=6&fields[0]=8&order[0]=1 (remove spaces from url.) Also, if using a one-handed weapon, make sure you have a Lauan Shield
        * Save your MP primarily for Cures (fights are too short and EPs hit too weak to make enfeebles worth the MP cost)

I guarantee your soloing experience will go much, much smoother.

Before level 9-10, fights are too short to make duoing very appealing in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X