No announcement yet.

Ghost cats of the past shall come back to haunt you.Id est, scrounging for IMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost cats of the past shall come back to haunt you.Id est, scrounging for IMT

Since I can not use PMs until I have at least 5 posts, this will have to do. Against my better judgment, I will probably give 14 a try. That being said, I'm checking here if there are any lurking IMT folk who'd like to get the gang back together again.

Re: Ghost cats of the past shall come back to haunt you.Id est, scrounging for IMT

I would! Momijii is definitely going to be on and is hoping to play with the old gang again!

Comment

Re: Ghost cats of the past shall come back to haunt you.Id est, scrounging for IMT

I know Ching2 and Poppi are coming for sure. I'm dinking around in the beta currently. We're not sure if Met will, so it seems most likely that I will restart IMT. So don't get too attached to your first character until we figure out where to settle down :3

Comment

That's fine. Triel posted a topic similar to this awhile back so hopefully we'll see the ponytail

Comment

Hi Estya,

Not sure if you remember me, it's been a while. In preparation for FFXIV I created a Facebook page for the Ramuh community. It only has 58~ members right now but there are a lot of classics, you're bound to find some IMT lurking around there. The site is basically going to be used to dictate a new "semi-official" server for Ramuh when the new servers are announced(which should be 08/31). You can join below, we'd love to have you.

*since I can't post links just search for "FFXI to FFXIV - Ramuh on Facebook.

Originally posted by Estya LeGhoneun View Post
          Since I can not use PMs until I have at least 5 posts, this will have to do. Against my better judgment, I will probably give 14 a try. That being said, I'm checking here if there are any lurking IMT folk who'd like to get the gang back together again.

Comment

Login | Facebook

The link to the Facebook webpage.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Lurking IMT folks? Where?? o.o
              “ð?A–‚‚ð’f‚ÂŒ•‚Æ‚È‚ê
              “ð?A–³?C‚È‚é?n ƒfƒ‚ƒ“ƒxƒCƒ“

Comment

Estya and I (Momi) are on Lindblum as of right now... not sure about others.

Comment

We made Figaro the semi-offical Ramuh site if anyone is looking for Ramuh folks.

Comment

So where did everyone end up playing? This is Firesped. somehow I lost access to my old account. don't know the password I used

Comment

We had around 70+ people in our Ramuh migration group...at the last minute some groups decided they didn't want to be around "X" group, but "X" group decided they would all be on a different server because of they didn't want to compete with the supposed massive JP population on Figaro. So everyone ended up going wherever. So...there's a really small handful of us Figaro, maybe some stragglers around. If you end up on Figaro you can hit me up under my new character name "blue buddha". The other groups decided to go to Fabul and Mysidia(that I know of). I leveled on Fabul for a bit also, but didn''t find anyone there.

Comment

Working...
                      X