Mission 2-3 help! please~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission 2-3 help! please~

Hey guys I just got back into the game a few weeks ago. Anyways I was wondering if a few of you would mind helping me do the San D'Oria dragon fight so I can get rank 3.

I've been shouting about it in Jeuno and Bastok and Sandy but no one seems to want to help

I would love you forever :D

Send a tell to Ciro in game or leave a post.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Mission 2-3 help! please~

What are your playtimes like? I might be able to lend a hand.

Comment

/t Sirlancelot if you see me online, If I"m not busy w/ ls events or BSt pt i can help.

Comment

If you don' t get this done by next Wed/Thurs our linkshell will be running an event for our newer members. Send me a /tell in game and you're certainly more than welcome to join us.
        Windurst: Rank6
        Cook81.4 || WW62.7 || Alch60 || Cloth52 || Bone54.1 || GS31 || SM24 || Leather8 || Fishing18.3 || Cook94 (mule)

Comment

Yeah, if anyone needs mission 2-3 just /tell Edain, Fanjul, Necro, or Miffee. We are doing it like fan said next wed/thurs, and New members are welcome so if you want a pearl just /tell me or miff^^

Comment

OP took the words out of my mouth, albeit over a month ago... I need to run the Sandy 2-3 mission, too. Anybody have time to give me a hand? I'm RDM/WHM.

Thanks!
            Character: Bricklayer
            Server: Ramuh
            31 RDM/ 23 BLM/ 20 WHM

Comment

Originally posted by bdex
              Hey guys I just got back into the game a few weeks ago. Anyways I was wondering if a few of you would mind helping me do the San D'Oria dragon fight so I can get rank 3.

I've been shouting about it in Jeuno and Bastok and Sandy but no one seems to want to help

I would love you forever :D

Send a tell to Ciro in game or leave a post.

Thanks in advance.
              I need help on the same mission

Comment

Working...
              X