Limbus LS/Event ( Other events too )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limbus LS/Event ( Other events too )

2nd Edit:application for new members to join ONLY our limbus run is closed for now.
    as we have enough people for just limbus, so application for new member joining just limbus run is closed unless we find some good reason to accept you. Example you going hnm/sea/etc with us too or otherwise as we think you are good in someways somehow. Sorry to disappoint anyone if there are even anyone interested.
    Cheers
    Jeanrc

Edited:We are expanding into sea/salvage/sky and some hnm when time and people permit us. So all in all we are a "do all kind of thing LS". Not going to call us a hnmls just like everyone did because we are different. hnmls just camp hnm days in and out.
    They hardly help their own people with anything much from cop to divine might or whatever. Reason being they are hnmls and is not a so call LS where friends gather together making new friends and helping each other up when needed. So if you asking me, this is the kind of LS i want to be in and want to make it. As long as you treat this LS like your friend, chat in it, live in it and even shit in it lol. You be good and will be knowing more good friends in ffxi. More good friends Can i have it?
    Done editing--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limbus LS/Event is looking for more people/friends to join us.

Our Limbus even start around 7pm- 1159pm GMT+8 ( singapore time ) ,
    3pm-659pm GMT+3 / 4pm-759pm GMT+4 ( Arab time ) ,
    EST 7am-1159am GMT-5 ( Canada & some part of USA )
    Day of event is usually monday or tuesday and thursday and friday.
    As you can see, our timing is not fix yet as we are trying to find the best timing that is suitable for all or most as the LS friends are from all around the world.

We are a small group of friends who have played ffxi from 2-4years+, some of us have play ffxi even before english version of ffxi is out. Most of us have multi jobs 75 which make our tactic depending on which Limbus we doing easier.
    Having multi jobs of 75 is good, but still having only one 75 job is welcome too.

If anyone is interested, you can /tell me at Jeanrc or visit http://wisdomworld.999.org
    Last edited by JeanRC; 05-31-2007, 07:02 PM. Reason: Changes to limbus only recruitment

Re: Limbus LS/Event ( Other events too )

The timing of Limbus event and others are more suitable for the following people:

Asia evening 7pm+ to midnight+

Arab afternoon 2pm+ to night 7pm+

EST ( Part of USA ) early morning 7am +to 1159am+ or some other part of USA which is around 4-5am+ to 10am+. This timing will be suitabe for people to do something in ffxi before they go school or work. So if you looking for a early morning greeting , feel free to ask me.

London/Euro time around 11am+ to 4pm+. This timing may suit people having morning class or people who work in the morning and finish in the noob ;p
    or even people who work in the night time or midnight. So if you interested send me a tell in game to Jeanrc or reply me or visit http://wisdomworld.999.org

Comment

I'd love to join, but my CoP set ditched me on 4.2 ¬,¬

Comment

find a new set or keep shouting for it ;p
        just have to work double hard for it!
        is pretty fun if you dont hate cop.
        if you are friendly enough and if you found a good LS, i believe people will help you here n there.

Comment

Sorry not doing Limbus at 3AM.
          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Susurrus View Post
            Sorry not doing Limbus at 3AM.

waking up early is good for health!
            you get to sniff the fresh air xD
            anyway its not 100% 3am ;p
            we been doing it around 12pm EST lately

a little update. we be going omega on monday.

Comment

a little update.
              today omega went smoothly with 14 people and half of them first time for omega.
              Dropped 3 homam parts ^0^

We are not a big LS for now but we always do well ;D

Comment

Last couple of limbus run have show a turn up of more members of around 15-20 people. As such limbus only recruitment is closed for now. Check the first post for more information about this.

As the turn up rate > 15, it is wise to split into 2 different group and go into different limbus area so we can rip off the best benifit with the people we have.
                Did 2 limbus run with 2 groups of people.
                NW apollyon: 6 person blm blm blm blm brd nin. Area Clear
                Temenos Central 1F: 14 person mix jobs. Area Clear
                sorry, i could not provide the job information for temenos as i am leading the 6 person NW run ;p cant remember it lol.

What else can you ask for in a limbus run that is balance with wise battle plan so that using the numbers of people correctly, clearing 2 limbus in 2 different groups to double the production of homam/Nashira/af+1/coins return?
                So come join us now =) All you need is teamwork+loyalty and we will success!

Comment

11Jun07 Ultima Fight
                  To whoever watching and interested.

Everything went smoothly till it's hp reaches 20% as expected.
                  Teamwork and battle plan talk before fight make ultima no chance of stopping us even when it go crazy! RAWR

Comment

2nd omega dropped 3parts again! body feet feet
                    cheers

Comment

I do not usually like to post on forum but I want to remind people joining this LS.

I was in WisdomWorld LS back then 1-2 years ago, not this current one. The leader is Jeanrc. We are mainly doing sky runs that time. The leader "Jeanrc" ran away with the LS fund and items, leaving the rest hopelessly behind. This is a great shock to many members in the LS as well.

I have my own sky HNM LS now and this Jeanrc is trying to steal people from my LS for himself.

People please considered carefully joining this LS. If you do not believe me, you can ask some past WisdomWorld members like Spiderjah, Dantesparda, Twixy and a lot more.

Go shout at Whitegate if you still do not believe me and ask for any old WisdomWorld members. They will tell you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Davids View Post
                        I do not usually like to post on forum but I want to remind people joining this LS.
                        I was in WisdomWorld LS back then 1-2 years ago, not this current one. The leader is Jeanrc. We are mainly doing sky runs that time. The leader "Jeanrc" ran away with the LS fund and items, leaving the rest hopelessly behind. This is a great shock to many members in the LS as well.
                        I have my own sky HNM LS now and this Jeanrc is trying to steal people from my LS for himself.
                        People please considered carefully joining this LS. If you do not believe me, you can ask some past WisdomWorld members like Spiderjah, Dantesparda, Twixy and a lot more.
                        Go shout at Whitegate if you still do not believe me and ask for any old WisdomWorld members. They will tell you the truth.
                        wao u make an account just to said this lol.
                        if what you said is true then leave us your in game name.
                        i wonder who are you. Must be some people who dont come for events and wanted item ?!? and i trying to steal people from your LS? show us prove for god sake.

Comment

comon davids, leave a in game name so i can know which noob are you who dont come events and wanted item for doing nothing. Oh ya, dante got his split of the gil when LS have not enough people to continue too, and twixy got ban for hacking if you dont know mr noob. And a lot more got their gils too as long as they are active old WW members who come for events. It break cause people join other LS after my PC broke down for like couple of months after i got back. If i had run away with LS fund, then nobody would have got their share of the LS fund mr noob. And i dont even know which noob are you so how is it possible for me to try to steal people from you? Most probably you just jealous that your LS is dying and so thats why your people apply to join my LS. So stop being a sour grape when you dont do anything to deserve any item and then cry about it. Another thing is to take note is that, even now after WW is active again, there are some OLD WW members who rejoin the LS since they trust me and know what i am doing. People like Tarobo, wolfie, prissa,bader, new twixy and others. All those name here are old WW people and are also in the WW now and all those are also people who very often come for WW events in the old WW. If i am like what you said, no one will even want to come back to this WW now specially those people who work hard and if i ran away with LS fund. So this totally prove that you are a noob shit who dont want to work yet want to get item for doing nothing.
                          Good luck to you mr noob shit. If you are not happy, just send me a tell in game. I be very happy to know which noob shit you are so i can know more noob shit things from you ^0^

Comment

Working...
                          X