Zilart Mission: 08 - Retrun to Delkfutt's Tower HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zilart Mission: 08 - Retrun to Delkfutt's Tower HELP

Hello. I am currently on ZM 8. It is a fight in Delkfutt's tower. After that ZM's 9-11 are CSs and 12 is another fight in Quicksand Caves; then you are granted SKY access and after a few more CSs the Divine Might fight for a loverly ear ring.

I am looking for help from anyone who is on ZM 8 (or even 6, that is another fight that I'd be willing to help on to catch you up to speed) to help with the ZM 8 and 12 fights. I plan on having this completed by this Sunday, April 1 so that I can join in on a dual linkshell Divine Might fight. The recommended party is 70 but after reading it shouldn't be that hard for a high 60s party. I am currently a 74 DRK.

If you are interested please respond or contact me in game: Gafarin. I'll be on around 5pm central today. Or shoot me an email: MadFrenchman55@aol.com Title it ZM8. All help wether you require these missions or know a friend who requires them will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Zilart Mission: 08 - Retrun to Delkfutt's Tower HELP

{mistake}
    Last edited by na2tt300zx; 03-30-2007, 09:47 AM.
    75bst 75thf 73rdm 40mnk 39nin 37whm 35blu 26drk 17pld 17war and idk the rest

PM: 8-3
    ZM: 14

Cloudxi -- Valefor, moved to Quetzalcoatl 01/08
    TheFlock ls

Comment

Working...
    X