No announcement yet.

New Dynamis LS! Join GoblinsCoif today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dynamis LS! Join GoblinsCoif today!

Looking for a Dynamis shell? Or looking to change from your current organization? GoblinsCoif is run and site maintained by Eliseth(WHM75, BRD75). The GoblinsCoif is is currently looking for Black Mages, Summoners, Beastmasters, and effective tanks, but will consider all applicants level 65+, with Rank 6 and better.

Visit http://goblincoif.myfreeforum.org/ for mission statement, member list, rules, and other info, of you can also send /tells to Eliseth or Ironblade with any questions.
    Last edited by BurningPanther; 07-23-2006, 01:40 PM.

Re: New Dynamis LS! Join GoblinsCoif today!

Don't you need Rank 6 to do Dynamis?

Comment

Yes, but once you're at rank 4 you can finish the rest in a short time without TOO much running around.

Although if you're over lv65 and still rank 4, that's just plain lazy. You can solo Magicite at lv60 without many problems (hell, my 61BLM can walk around magicite areas without even getting aggro)

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out, my bad. You do indeed need rank 6.

Comment

Can there ever be enough Dynamis linkshells? lol

Comment

err, here's what I'll do, I'm gonna remove all the snide remarks and attacks from this (otherwise) nice thread and not hand out warnings. if you still continue after that, you will be warned.

thank you

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I can't find any information on your site about start times...when is this?
              Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
              Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
              Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
              Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
              Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Runs are Saturdays and Tuesdays, normally set at 3-4pm est Saturdays, and 7-8pm est on Tuesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
                  Runs are Saturdays and Tuesdays, normally set at 3-4pm est Saturdays, and 7-8pm est on Tuesdays.

NVM, I can't do it then. I'm 4 hours behind that. So...11am-Noon Saturdays (right in the middle of my day no thanks...) and 3pm-4pm (I don't get off of work till 4pm...). Oh well, I'll keep looking I guess.
                  Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                  Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                  Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                  Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                  Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
                  X