This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang of tarutaru blm abt lv 24+ in kazham

When i was pting at kazham region i saw this gang of tarutaru blm all of them without any LS and anon on. At first it was pretty funny as they are trying to mana burn their way off goblin right outside kazham but it dont work since at those level blm dont get any high damage nuke yet. Then the LSless and anon on thinking begin. I heard once that GS are doing bc99 mana burn their way to victory. Could this gang of tarutaru be the future of more HNM camping by GS?
    Cant remember their name but they should be around lv 22-28 at the time of this post appear. After they zone back to kazham knowing they cant nuke their way at goblin there, they took chocos out and went somewhere else.

This incident happen like 2 days ago

Re: Gang of tarutaru blm abt lv 24+ in kazham

Same tactic is pretty much happening on all servers - yes the chances are they are GS. They were xping off bats at the entrance to Garlaige the other day - when they were at level 50 - and the bat was still winning...

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

wait, bats at entrance for level 30ish PT? Or bats underground?
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Entrance....

My party was outpulling them, but then they had an insane warrior as puller... GS died at least twice (lol @ trying to sleep bats...)

"As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

o_O those bats still give EXP to level 50?
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

If they do, it won't be much. They have been turning up in odd places, xping off Torama in LoO at 66, jungles as noted etc. One thing you notice is they all suck and don't cause any problems to your xp.

Comment

i saw them again in altepa as lv 32 just now when i am pating there with 5 blu smn or cor.
              They are 6 blm taru lol which is pretty cute

Comment

Working...
              X