This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I hate Sephy - an short essay by Xuande

I've known Sephy (aka Seph) for over 3 years now. As such, I have come to know a multitude of personal information about Sephy over time that normally I would gladly share with anyone as Sephy has taken the liberty of pissing me off.

But just this time, I won't. Namely because I refuse to stoop to his level. Rather, I will simply state the facts as what Sephy has done to this extent that I refuse to follow suit.

Sephy has taken a personal affair, that is to say, an issue between the two of us and made it public. He is imposing the beliefs of his feeble mind onto others possibly because he is a vindictive child and/or woman. He is trying to ostracize me from a group which I belong to (an ENM set party, as it were), and has only suceeded at breaking that group apart. Congrats man, you sure showed me.

Now, I'm one to hold a grudge myself, but at no point do I try to convince anyone else that they should uphold my thoughts and beliefs of another person. I believe people should think for themselves. Sephy would prefer to dictate your thoughts, because he is living in a fragile "reality" in which he must absolutely eliminate any aggressors from not only himself but anyone around him with whom he has contact.

Unfortunately, the current state of affairs has people afraid to voice their opinion. Afraid? This is a stupid game. A video game. There is an injustice being done and yet most people (albeit not all) will not stand up to it but rather cower in a corner because they are too chicken shit to be different from general consensus. Afraid of upsetting someone else, even if deep down they believe that person is wrong. Afraid of getting kicked out of their LS because they disagree with the leader. There is a word for this: tyranny.

Yet it's not just the fault of those who instil fear in others. It's the fault of those who stand by being complacent with it. "If it's not broke, don't fix it." What if it is broken? Most people would sooner ignore the problem, hoping it goes away. This is just ignorance, apathy, or both. In my experience, neglegence only makes problems worse.

--

Ok, so I've jumped from petty problems I'm having with an Arabian homosexual control freak to Vana'diel politics. What's the point, Xuande? There is no point. I'd just like to encourage everyone if you have an opinion about anything, concerning anyone, don't be afraid to voice it. This is just a game afterall, and you shouldn't be so afraid of the consequences of something so trivial as letting your voice be heard. Who knows? Maybe you'll find a lot of people standing behind you when you do.

Accepting /tells. Ingame name: Kongming
    Gatts - PLD75/WAR37
    and you call your self a canadian

PiNG broke my sig and all I got was this T-shirt.

Re: Why I hate Sephy - an short essay by Xuande

This is not the place to brew drama. Please resolve your conflicts with other players in-game.

Closed.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
    X