Is it true about ragnarok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it true about ragnarok?

Taskmaster, I never complained about people posting in threads for no reason, that was someone else. I really don't think my post was all that offensive, unless you feel threatened by slightly hostile sarcasm.

I in no way harrassed you. Furthermore it's pretty obtuse of you to warn me and put me on the road to being forum banned because you took my post personally.

I won't apologize for giving my opinion, granted that I could have worded it differently.
    It just seems like an unnessacary thing to do. Why stop people from posting on certain forums?

I could understand if you had a large problem with forum trolls coming in and hijacking threads, but I really don't think that's a problem on these boards.

Anyway, if this is any indication of how things are gonna go on these boards I wish you all well and take my leave. In the future I hope you focus on the topics being discussed in a thread and have some thicker skin when it comes to criticism. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just trying to get a point across.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeden
      Taskmaster, I never complained about people posting in threads for no reason, that was someone else. I really don't think my post was all that offensive, unless you feel threatened by slightly hostile sarcasm.

I in no way harrassed you. Furthermore it's pretty obtuse of you to warn me and put me on the road to being forum banned because you took my post personally.

I won't apologize for giving my opinion, granted that I could have worded it differently.
      It just seems like an unnessacary thing to do. Why stop people from posting on certain forums?

I could understand if you had a large problem with forum trolls coming in and hijacking threads, but I really don't think that's a problem on these boards.

Anyway, if this is any indication of how things are gonna go on these boards I wish you all well and take my leave. In the future I hope you focus on the topics being discussed in a thread and have some thicker skin when it comes to criticism. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just trying to get a point across.
      B&
      sigpic

Comment

But if they make it so you can't post on other servers forums how would someone be able to ask for a worldpass?
        WAR57 THF43 BRD38 NIN36 MNK32 BST32 RNG31 DRK28 BLU43 WHM23 RDM19 SMN19 BLM18 DRG12 SAM13

Say gay or homo one more time and you're gonna aggro the back of my hand.

Comment

Somehow I missed seeing these replies, but it looks like Jaeden left the forums after that post, so that's fine with me.
          Originally posted by Lonerwolf
          But if they make it so you can't post on other servers forums how would someone be able to ask for a worldpass?
          This is a good point. I dunno. It's doubtful anything like that is going to get implemented in the mid to near future, ir at all, but thanks for bringing that up.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Susurrus
            WTF? I thought you could only post under your own server...but Jaeden is from Seraph.
            When the forum was first created, that was the rule, you only had access to server forums that you had a character on and proved so to PiNG. They obviously did away with that requirement a while ago.
            http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
            http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
            http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
            My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

Originally posted by bungiefan
              When the forum was first created, that was the rule, you only had access to server forums that you had a character on and proved so to PiNG. They obviously did away with that requirement a while ago.
              Nah. You had to verify your that you had FFXI with your POL email to be able to post in the "strictly-in game talk" section. I'm pretty sure you've always been able to post in other servers sections regardless of what server you're in.

Comment

Besides.. being limited to ur server blows.. and nobody likes being limited (almost nobody)

Comment

I wish someone would just ban you.

Comment

Its a server, there are some psyco people on it and what not just like any other server. Inflation, and people thats about it like any other server. Also, we get to be rad and ride cheetahs into the moon light. So Ragnarok is better just for that reason.
                    Last edited by Stooky; 07-31-2006, 08:48 PM. Reason: yeah, felt cursing was a little to hard core for this post.
                    Stooky, Tarutaru supreme
                    62 PLD 37 WAR 37 NIN

Comment

Working...
                    X