Is it true about ragnarok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true about ragnarok?

Is it really ragnarok that has the highest population?

Re: Is it true about ragnarok?

ya think so
    CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

Anyone know a link that show population of a server?

Comment

There isn't one. But Ragnarok was 1 of the 2 servers that recently SE was trying to get people off of via migration.
        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Yeah, I believe so. There was a "Server Statistics" thingie of whatever that went on, and from the looks of it Ragnarok REALLY stood out. There is also a common WP request, from what I've seen, for Rangarok.

One can make a general statement that Ragnarok is the highest in population. I pray for those who hang out in Rangarok's Jeuno.... {lag} {Please check it.}
          Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
          Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

I am on ragnarok, In Jeuno there is alot of lag, I have constant R2000+ On a connection thats 2mb Down 1.5 Up. At any given time there are 2,500+ people on. I have seen it hit 4000 useally on weekends or events. There are about 200-300 people bazzaring outside of jeuno non stop at all times. As to say tho its nice haveing all of the pople on there. If you shout for help you useally get it fast. Our Econemy sucks as do all atm.

Vermy - 8.9m to 15.5m
            Royal - 10m - 22m
            SH - 5m - 13m
            HQ Staffs range from 800k-1.2m went up to 5m - 7m.

Etc etc, I can see tho some prices are starting to slightly fall. Many have shouted in Jeuno to Boycot the AH and what not, But with gil getting so cheap to buy its not helping.

Anyway, This server is probably the most populated. This is good and bad, Allmost all the higher lvls wont help unless they know you, due to the high number of others riping others off. The good thing is if you find a nice LS, they useally have 30+ higher lvls to help.

(And I still own the only Summoner LS on Ragnarok known *-* Kudos to Kishr, Omner, Timme and countles others who give there time to help outhers.)

Hope that helps.
            Medalink

Comment

Ah, i think R2000+ is 2Kb+... i get 2000 alot, im on dialup. the game dosent ever deal with megabytes its always very small amounts of information. And those Prices are nice compared to asura. so bad on asura even gilbuyers are still struggling
              Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
              InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

Originally posted by eriatarka
                Ah, i think R2000+ is 2Kb+... i get 2000 alot, im on dialup. the game dosent ever deal with megabytes its always very small amounts of information. And those Prices are nice compared to asura. so bad on asura even gilbuyers are still struggling
                Normaly my R is 200-300 at most. I know it is in KB, I was refering as it was high. Lets just say my screen cant render all the people on screen.

Medalink

Comment

I was thinking when I hit a high level or my crafting skills, the I try make an organization to fight this inflation. Like get alot of nice generous enough crafters and match or surpass the production of the greedy people and who price everything so high so they can sell their gil for real money, Except the people I'm going to gather are willing to sell the items for a much lower price . But then the money right now is already in circulation so there are going to be real rich people :|

Currently a lvl6 warrior in bastok hume named, Darigaz
                  Last edited by Cr0ss; 01-12-2006, 07:54 AM.

Comment

I don't think that will work man. The reason is that all the greedy people will see that you put stuff on the AH for a lower cost, they'll buy it for the lower cost, and then put it right back on the AH for a higher cost so they can make money.

I can't think of a way that you could combat the inflation rate. Let me know if you do and we can all start applying our anti-inflation tactics in the real world as well as in-game.

Comment

Way to bump a dead topic...check the dates.

WTF? I thought you could only post under your own server...but Jaeden is from Seraph.
                      Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                      Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                      Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                      Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                      Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

You can post in any server forum, but that is a change that might ought to be made.
                        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

How does the high population effect leveling spots. Are they always way crowded and over camped?

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by Susurrus
                            Way to bump a dead topic...check the dates.

WTF? I thought you could only post under your own server...but Jaeden is from Seraph.
                            Gimme a break. There's at least 3 other people that have a different server other than Ragnarok under their names, that posted before I did.

Granted the post is old, but it's not like these boards are moving like water.

And to the mod from Lakshmi if you guys are gonna get anal and herd people like cattle depending on the brands they wear under thier names, I think the increase in forum activity you've seen over the last few days because the IGE/Alla thing will drop drastically.

NEWS FLASH: SOME PEOPLE HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHARACTER. SOME PEOPLE ALSO HAVE MULTIPLE CHARACTERS ON... *dramatic in-take of breath*... MULTIPLE SERVERS.

Finally, that guy seemed to be going somewhere insofar as trying to combat server inflation which, I might add, affects each and every server. Granted on some servers it's gotten better, but on others it hasn't or has gotten worse.

WE NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED XENOPHOBIA AND SELF IMPORTANT MODERATORS.

Comment

Holy crap. There's no need for that kind of hostility. I just thought people would appreciate their server forums being exclusive to people from their server. That way you wouldn't have people from other servers coming in and posting in your threads for no reason, as you complained about above. This is a flexible system and PiNG and AKosygin are competent coders. I'm sure there's some way to work out multiple characters.

There's no need to throw a temper tantrum like that such a simple comment. State your opinion in a calm and rational manner and people will be more likely to listen to you.
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                              X