This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new and like making friends!

Just wanted to let everybody know that I finally got into Ragnarok (thx Susurrus) and wanted to say hi!

Re: I'm new and like making friends!

Hello and welcome and stuff even though I haven't played in months. ; ; I'll be back someday.

fk yes

Comment

Yoh - welcome to the forums/game.

Comment

You should get the PC version 711.

Comment

Hey there Guillo... I used to play on Carbuncle and recently decided to make a bit of a comeback. Unfortunately enough my content ID cannot be renewed and all my work has consequently gone down the drain.

So I'll be restarting on Ragnarok as a Taru BLM most likely. If you've got any plans for a set or anything please let me know I'd be interested.

Comment

what you mean by a set? you mean a levelling party? I'm on at all different hours so that might be tough. My job isn't the same schedule every week it's all over the place timewise. I'm only about level 8 though so if you want to start grouping when we hit level 10 that could definitely be arranged. I like grouping with anyone that kills the party as little as possible so if you're a veteran like you said that'd be sweet.

At the moment I'm contemplating what class I ultimately want to max out first. I was trying for SAM because they're cool, but if I have difficulties finding parties I'm leaning towards PLD because almost every party wants one, they're relatively easy to play, and not overly expensive.

Comment

Ah... I understood. I'll look for you around. Just need to secure a worldpass at this point so I can actually start again

Comment

Do you have a request in the worldpass request thread? If so I'll be getting a WP soon so 5 people should be able to get in. i'll just give it to the last 5 people to request one because they're the most likely to use it.

Comment

Yep it is in there

Comment

k i finally got you one, check your pm's

Comment

Communication meltdown Check yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X