• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all seeking help

Seeking help for BCNM 40 Royal Jelly

information on BCNM found at ffxi.somepage.com
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/bcnm/38
    "Description: The eight Princess Jelly start far apart in a circle. When combat starts, they slowly move to the center; when they reach it, they turn into the Queen Jelly, who has health based on how many Princess Jelly mobs were left. All have the Slime special attacks; the Princess Jelly cast Drown, Burn, Shock, Bind, Rasp, Aero, Fire, Stone, Thunder, Water; the Queen Jelly also casts Waterga and Firaga. The Princess Jelly are immune to Lulluby, but are susceptible to Gravity, Bind, and Silence."
    items droped

Grudge Sword/Sealed Mace/Dusky Staff/De Saintre's Axe/Shikar Bow/Buzzard Tuck /Himmel Stock /Mana Ring /Marksman's Ring /Archer's Ring /Fire Spirit Pact /Air Spirit Pact /Scroll of Ice Spikes /Scroll of Phalanx /Scroll of Utsusemi: Ni /Scroll of Absorb-STR /Scroll of Refresh /Scroll of Erase /Steel Sheet /Fiend Blood /Slime Oil /Mannequin Hands /Steel Ingot /Gold Beastcoin
    Monsters fought:
    Queen Jelly x 1 Slime
    Princess Jelly x 8 Slime
    I really need to do this BCNM to get a hold of two archer's rings to craft into sniper rings because i'm a dark knight and i need them. i'm not going to say that i have claim to them or anything. any one who wants to try to do this with me. i need two other party members and items droped will be handled fairly. if you want an archer's ring you will have equal rights to lot for it. only thing is that between the party of three i would like each person to at least leave with something per fight. also sence i plan to do it more then once i am sure if something drops that two or more people need there will still be a chance to get.

if any one wants to help me with this i am uno @ ragnarok server

my jobs are drk40,war30,whm30,thf15

my e-mail is sukottokenmei@gmail.com

also if any one who has won this before has advice for me on how to win it i would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Hi all seeking help

Sounds interesting, give me a /tell Medalink in game and I'll help. Got a big LS so getting other help wont be hard if needed. Also Whos supplying the Beastmen Seals?

Medalink

Comment

Originally posted by Medalink
      Sounds interesting, give me a /tell Medalink in game and I'll help. Got a big LS so getting other help wont be hard if needed. Also Whos supplying the Beastmen Seals?

Medalink
      Answer: i am supplying the seals i got about 160ish on me atm so thats 4 attempts and if you wanna do more after we burn thru mine thats fine.

I got a RDM friend so far you might know him "Devilpup"

he will come on his rdm

i also talked to a nin that has won more that 7 times on this bcnm and he also gave me good advice

he said the small jellys don't really hit all that hard so no tank is really needed

he also said do not nuke any of the jellys because they are randomly set to an element and can absorb the nuke

don't use monk because monk dmg sucks agianst jellys (this is what he said don't flame me plz if i am wrong just a simple correction would work)

also he said a really good job to have helping is DRG/WHM for heals.

i'll definitly give you a tell tonight when i get home from work. hoping to get a few attempts done tonight and maybe some drops.

Comment

I have an orb to burn. /tell Susurrus. I can't guarantee I'll be able to help, or that I'll even be on at the right time, but if I'm free, I'll come.
        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
        X