Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penance Robe - Leathercraft 100 (Do You Have It?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penance Robe - Leathercraft 100 (Do You Have It?)

Hello, I am looking into getting a Penance robe for my SMN. If you would like to help me out please let me know. I will be provideing all the items and will have several sets. If you think you can craft one please let me know. The following is required:

Leathercraft (100)
    Clothcraft (--)
    Yield: 1
    Crystal: Earth
    Rainbow Cloth x1
    Rainbow Thread x1
    Ram Leather x1
    Tarasque Skin x1
    Undead Skin x1
    Velvet Robe x1
    Wool Cloth x1
    Yowie Skin x1

If you think you can help me please let me know. As far as prices I could paydepending on the ammount of times the synth fails. If your up to the challange please respond.
    Thanks

Medalink
    Last edited by Medalink; 10-07-2005, 08:21 AM.

Re: Penance Robe - Clothcraft 100 (Do You Have It?)

good luck!
    -Baka Inu!
    Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
    Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
    Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
    Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Re: Penance Robe - Leathercraft 100 (Do You Have It?)

Haha thats what everyone tells me..... I so want one, I am lvling Leathercraft aswell as I dont think anyone wants to help, I have the gill for the items and even enough gill to lvl Leathercraft to 100, Just gonna take time.

Medalink
      Last edited by Medalink; 10-07-2005, 08:14 AM.

Comment

your thread title asks for clothcraft 100, but your requirements ask for leathercraft 100 >.>

Comment

Yea, I just saw that too >.>
          -Baka Inu!
          Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]

Comment

Re: Penance Robe - Leathercraft 100 (Do You Have It?)

Ooops Typo.. Thanks for pointing that out. It is Leathercraft, Not sure why I put Clothcraft >.<

Medalink
            Last edited by Medalink; 10-07-2005, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Wow, you do know that this a 100 Leather HQ synth right? Good Luck ^_^
              -Baka Inu!

Comment

Originally posted by InuTrunks
                Wow, you do know that this a 100 Leather HQ synth right? Good Luck ^_^
                Yes I do, and alot of friends I know have told me out of years of trying only a few are made. I do know this is gonna be hard, But I am still gonna try. This will help alot with my Avatars if I can get this, So what if it takes me awhile I will still try.

Medalink

Comment

Good luck though! Let us know the results of every craft :D
                  -Baka Inu!

Comment

Originally posted by InuTrunks
                    Good luck though! Let us know the results of every craft :D
                    Will keep you guys updated.

Medalink

Comment

its gonna cost a crapload of money. someone in lakshmi wants to sell theirs for 40 mil gil!
                      and you'll probally need a stack of materials for attempts. and you will lose gil trying.
                      Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
                      Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

Originally posted by swiften
                        its gonna cost a crapload of money. someone in lakshmi wants to sell theirs for 40 mil gil!
                        and you'll probally need a stack of materials for attempts. and you will lose gil trying.
                        Yeah 4 have been sold on Ragnarok for 600k - 11mill. None Recently. Thats why I am going for the Synth Attempt. I have about 3 mill saved up for just trying to synth it. Hopefully I can lvl up Leathercraft to do it or find someone to do it for me. I am very determiend to get one as Not anyone I have ever seen has one. And that drives me insane mad wanting one.... I would probably pay outright 6mill for one but much rather try and synth one from a friend for about 1mill or so.

Medalink

Comment

How much do the meterials cost you per synth?
                          -Baka Inu!

Comment

I know a 98 Leathercrafter on Ragnarok, Matsume. With adv imagery/gear, he's clearing 100. See if you can catch him on.

Edit note: Velvet Robes cap at 58, so it'll likely be a Clothcraft sub needed in the 40's or so (subcraft generally require lower numbers than actually making the parts in question).

Comment

Originally posted by Kyreth
                              I know a 98 Leathercrafter on Ragnarok, Matsume. With adv imagery/gear, he's clearing 100. See if you can catch him on.

Edit note: Velvet Robes cap at 58, so it'll likely be a Clothcraft sub needed in the 40's or so (subcraft generally require lower numbers than actually making the parts in question).
                              Alright I will give em a /tell if I can, thanks for that info.

And InuTrunks I havent found out yet the exact prices and what not to get each item, So far I am sitting out around 400k For 1 try. I havetn got all the items yet but am hopeing to gather up several sets to try.

Medalink

Comment

Working...
                              X