This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghostraven
    ^^ what name did you use? Only mithra I remember off top was Zandria, Siya, xile and calin iirc...
    You listed me =P

Comment

Originally posted by ClydeArrowny
      Im an elf.../sigh teky

=P
      >< thinking of skywise i think? lol sorry Cal! /salute

Supz Xile? lol

Originally posted by SevIfrit
      we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

Re: Return Part II Importer issues-

Originally posted by Senshi Soniti
        Hey everyone- I'm trying to revive an old character through part II of the program (JP account- campaign started 2 hours ago.)

Here's a synposis of what has happened so far:

Start in Dec. 02
        Play till Nov. 04
        Delete all chars, deactivate ID's
        Reactivate IDs (in Feb.) create new characters
        (Presently) Delete 1 character- attempt to use campaign-

I recieve an error message- And my JP skills are not quite good enough to interpret- So altavista helped me a bit:

JP: ファイナルファンタジーXI㿮 解約済㿿㿮コンテンツID 㿊よ㿳鿎去㿫利用㿗㿦㿄㿟 ゟャラクター㿌埘在㿗㿪㿄㿟タ〿 ウェルカミヿック ゟャンペーン 第2弾を㿔利用㿄㿟㿟㿑㿾㿛ん。

EN: Because contents ID of the cancellation being completed of
        ファイナルファンタジー XI or the character which past has
        been utilized do not exist, well comeback campaign 2nd you cannot
        utilize feature.

Now- I'm at a loss to really understand what they mean- If it's trying to say that I cannot reactivate my character due to Content ID expiration- That doesn't make any sense. It contradicts what the campaign says-

I attempted deactivating all IDs a few minutes ago, and submitting the form, but to no avail- the same error message.

I am already going to call POL tommorrow- However, I was curious for any opinions here.

Thanks-
        ~Soniti
        Okay, I know this is reviving a dead issue, but there might be a similar campaign next year, so it's best to just answer this question so that the next time it happens, everyone will know what to expect.

First of all, if you reactivate an ID and then create a new character over the old, deleted one, then you're screwed. For all players: If you deleted a character and then have no way of bringing it back (I already confirmed with Tech Support on this at SE, it's still the same 3 mos. and then you can't get your character back) you can try your luck to wait for the event next year. In the mean time, do not reactivate your old content IDs! Instead, just buy new content IDs and then make new characters. When SE holds a similar event next year, reactivate your content IDs then and then your old characters will be restored.

Comment

Working...
        X