Help with airship keys? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with airship keys? :(

Hey guys and gals, I recently started back up and have been enjoying myself a lot. The level sync and FoV is awesome and makes the game much enjoyable and a little bit quicker Im around lvl 26 and need of help with getting the airship key to kazham. I'm willing to tip a higher level or get a group going with some people that need it. Send me a /tell Mrdizzle or reply here if you could help. Thanks

Re: Help with airship keys?

Hopefully this won't come off the wrong way, but... You don't need help. Help makes it easier and can lead to friendships and all that, so I hope you get it. But you really shouldn't need help, so if you're sitting around waiting for someone to assist, I'd say just go get 'em. The mobs that drop the keys are all EP at 25.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

Bring /thf or a buddy who has TH2 cuz the keys are a very fickle drop... I've gotten em ez... I've spent hours... It's all in SE's hands but Treasure Hunter helpt me and others I've helped greatly.

Good luck.
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Ugh. Especially Palborough. I tried to help someone farm keys in there once, and we both had TH1. The problem is that there weren't enough pops to keep us busy, and they were on opposite sides of the level. Of course he wasn't high enough level for us to simply take opposite sides. A couple of hours later, we had killed 30-40 turtles with no drop. >.<

Really, the best way to get them is to join a linkshell. Any decent linkshell should be willing to help new members get Khazam airship keys.
        Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
        99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
        F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
        >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
          You don't need help.
          Also at 25, there are still quite a few beastmen that will aggro you in those zones, and where there is aggro, there is links. So be careful not to get overwhelmed by peeps.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
          Originally posted by Solymir
          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Working...
          X