This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New once again in a whole new Expansion

well lets see i've been playing since 03 and i just got back again (from ps2 to pc) and i got the Aht Urhgan expansion pack. im good with battling and all but questing has got to be the hardest (which hasnt changed) i can't seem to get to the new area without first doing a list for this guy from the tenshodo <_< wat a hassle. im not sure what benefits i get from doing intermediate and advance but i know where all the beginner items are. im tempted to take the easy way but im sure its not the right answer. Anyone got any ideas about the other two?
    Sotama The Rune Shield Paladin

Paladin/Warrior

Ex-member of the once greatest LS ever

Forsaken Dragons

Re: New once again in a whole new Expansion

the beginner's list are all 6 sub-job quest items. I think we all are quite familiar with these.

the intermediate's list are 3 garrison trigger items. You can get them to drop from the mid level mobs (like 30?) in the 3 beastmen zones Davoi Oztroja and Beadaux(can never spell this place right >.>)

Advanced list are coffer keys, only 1 needed.
    or any testimonial. they are items needed for final level cap break with maat fight.
    or 3 pxo ja chips. im not too familiar with this one myself.

ultimately, you can pay 500k which the NPC doesn't seem too happy about.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

for awhile there sub items were damn near impossible to get due to everyone camping creatures. but recently died down a bit. mobs are dropping the sub job items at pretty decent rate too. took me a hr to get all six

Comment

im around my 40's so i'll go for intermediate cuz taking the easy route is never the best way. Id feel like i cheated the experience lol well thanks guys for the tip
        Sotama The Rune Shield Paladin

Paladin/Warrior

Ex-member of the once greatest LS ever

Forsaken Dragons

Comment

Working...
        X