This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from the friendly ppl on Phoenix

Hello all my fellow Phoenix-ites(hehe), I was wondering if there was some high lvl ppl, at least lvl 70+that has done Z8 or more. I am currently stuck on Z8 and cannot get past him just yet, I know I may be low lvl but my group keeps coming OH SO close to killing him. We may need help from another tank or a bard with Light Carol, I think thats what I was told, so if there is anyone that can help, please send me an ingame msg or offline msg if I am on your friends list, thanx. I should be on line about 6-7:00 pm EST tonight.

Ice, Dark, Fire, & Thunder Staves Aquired
    Genkai FINISHED!!
    Maat finally went down.
    All BLM AF1 - Acquired
    All WHM AF1 - Acquired
    Windurst Rank 7

If your group is lvl 62, then that's why you can't get past him. Most HNM LS'es will get you Sky access, but most don't pick up people until lvl 65. ZM8 requires a lvl 69 parrty really. His Light Sowrd moves can pretty much one hit anyone except a PLD (and maybe another job with decent HP and Def). Even if you get 70+ help, you wouldn't want more than 1 member to be below level 68. Having fully capable party members are important for this fight.

I suggest waiting until you get higher level before you attempt to beat this fight. At level 62, you're almost leeching the fight.:sweat:

Be like a Paladin.
    Take the hit, shrug it off, and ask if their mom hits any harder.

Comment

Working...
    X