This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for serious players...

Hello I am starting w brand new linkshell with 3 others and we are in need of serious players willing to move up in this game and still have fun doing it. Thoe only restriction we have right now is that you should be at least lvl 40+. Right now we are taking any jobs. Hopefully we can get this off the ground quick and get some static groups formed. Our ultimate goal is to make an NA HNMLS on this server.

Or maybe a great linkshell out there will see this and wanna take in 4 new members, hehehe.

Ice, Dark, Fire, & Thunder Staves Aquired
    Genkai FINISHED!!
    Maat finally went down.
    All BLM AF1 - Acquired
    All WHM AF1 - Acquired
    Windurst Rank 7

Hello. Don't know if you've seen me, but I'm Kenjihimura. If you hope to do HNMs, dynamis, and whatnot, I wouldn't mind joining. I'm the leaqder of my own small linkshell right now, so I'll see if anyone else is interested in joining, or at least the people with 40+ jobs. My static is all level 59 right now. I'll let you lnow in a few days then.

Be like a Paladin.
    Take the hit, shrug it off, and ask if their mom hits any harder.

Comment

ok either PM me here or catch me in game and let me know. I have seen you on more than one occasion. I also want to thank you for responding as well.

Ice, Dark, Fire, & Thunder Staves Aquired
      Genkai FINISHED!!
      Maat finally went down.
      All BLM AF1 - Acquired
      All WHM AF1 - Acquired
      Windurst Rank 7

Comment

Re: Looking for serious players...

the only problem I hav with this is that you're only taking 40+... I'm technically a noob cause i'm using a brand new chara now, but still... I guss it maks snse though if you dont want to be training a bunch of noobs like myself... anyway, good luck with the ls.

Comment

Hi there...

If you're looking for a linkshell to join in with, perhaps I could interest you in Rogue Company. We're a friendly and capable linkshell, with a decent range of knowledge, from crafting to camping - with events ranging from ENM's to Garrison to BCNM's.

Level requirements aren't too big a deal - we'll take newbies and train them as well as experienced players looking for a friendly atmosphere to play in.

We're not a *huge* LS, but we're growing nicely. You've got access to highish level players to help with AF/Genkai/Missions (including one very over worked Thf. ^^ /em points to the poster of this post).

Important things to note: Common sense: Yes please. Asshattery: Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.

Forums are at: http://roguecompany.myfastforum.org/

We've got pretty good relations with most people, friends being in Kweh, LoA, LittleGamers and SNTA.

Send a PM, or speak to either Saeriel, Shenlong, Amarok, Stockyboy in game if you see us.

See you in game.

- Sae

Comment

Irinicus, I am interested. I have a 68rdm, 64whm, 61mnk, and 46thf. I am there for the call. I am also currently lvling up PLD. It is 34 at the moment. I am willing to take the call. Just know I am military, so I may have to go suddenly, and may not be on due to deployments, and what not. Not sure if you have seen me on, but I am know my jobs very well. And I am always willing to help anyone that may need it. Plus I have been looking for a static for a long time too.
            Do what you like, like what you do, but don't hate.

Which FF Character Are You?

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?152160

Comment

Originally posted by Spinnthrift
              Hi there...

If you're looking for a linkshell to join in with, perhaps I could interest you in Rogue Company. We're a friendly and capable linkshell, with a decent range of knowledge, from crafting to camping - with events ranging from ENM's to Garrison to BCNM's.

Level requirements aren't too big a deal - we'll take newbies and train them as well as experienced players looking for a friendly atmosphere to play in.

We're not a *huge* LS, but we're growing nicely. You've got access to highish level players to help with AF/Genkai/Missions (including one very over worked Thf. ^^ /em points to the poster of this post).

Important things to note: Common sense: Yes please. Asshattery: Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.

Forums are at: http://roguecompany.myfastforum.org/

We've got pretty good relations with most people, friends being in Kweh, LoA, LittleGamers and SNTA.

Send a PM, or speak to either Saeriel, Shenlong, Amarok, Stockyboy in game if you see us.

See you in game.

- Sae
              Why did you create an advertisement for your linkshell in somebody else's thread? That's a tad rude, pally.
              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Do people read the dates on threads, like...ever?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie
                  Do people read the dates on threads, like...ever?
                  I didn't realize it.....VAS STOP BUMPING THREADS
                  ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

silly, silly people.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                    X