Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phoenix is great, a nice community. No big loss from the world emigration at all (and doesn't that seem like ages ago?). There also seems to be a fairly steady influx of new players, even before PS2 release.

I'm not aware of more popular (or better!) boards than this. There are several other Phoenix citizens who post here, but these "who's on" threads never seem to generate a lot of responses. Most of the Phoenix posters I know or have at least seen around. (BTW, Hi Seydlitz... we've partied together a couple times.)

@ Jennessee - Welcome! Feel free to send me (Cali) a tell in-game if you have any questions.

Comment

Yay Phoenix ^.^

I see you guys around sometimes up in Jeuno You probably have seen me shouting aimlessly for help on AF Stuff? ; ::Hides in a corner::
      Sorcerer's Gloves: O (Windurst)
      Sorcerer's Sabots: O (Jeuno)
      Sorcerer's Tonban: O (Bastok)
      3/5 peices of AF2!

Comment

I'm new here on the boards so I might as well hook up with all the Phoenixians...:D

I'm mostly in Valkurm now since nobody wants to guide me to anywhere else...

<-- Stats are over here...

Comment

^-^ im on pheonix i like it much better then the two import servers i played on. i do miss people from lakshmi. though only one from rag that is Drako lol he was so nice to me. but now i got my own ls its kinda breaking up now do to members fighting alot but a few months ago you probly seen us as BattleMages now we are SeventhStar. we are always takeing members if any of you would like to join. well any ways

Im Benjii Lvl 21war 10blm 5whm but im playing as my whm right now trying to get it to 10 so i can get blm to 15-20
          But yea give me a tell if you want

oh yea im in windurst Cya
          -\-/ <(^-^)> \-/-
          Leader Of The SeventhStar LS
          A LinkShell For Those Who Dream Of The Stars...

Comment

^_^ I'm on Phoenix too I love this server alot of nice people but I have seen some perverted tarus that come up to us Mithra and ask us If we want to cyber its like hell no B**** back off so I have pt with like 10 differnt people I got 5 people on my friends list and I'm in a Mithra only LS (Look at sig for name) anyway I just wanted to say hi to everyone on the server and maybey all see some of you guys around who knows Cya!!
            7 RDM /1 WHM/ 1 BLM/1 BARD/1 SMN/1Dark Knight/1Dragoon/1WAR/1Thief/1MNK/1BST/1SAM/1NIN

"Life is fu\\ of joY we try to KEEP it dat way" Mithrapride

Currently not able to play FFXI cuz of the POL-ERROR-0010

Death is sweet so let me have you or do you not want to die my love?

Comment

hey Yheauh is there a mithra named Prrsha in your ls. if so the next time you see her tell her benjii said hey. she use to be in my ls lol ^-^

Comment

I'm on Phoenix, been there since day one of the US PC release. I know you started around that time too Kronos, I remeber seeing you in Valkurm several times. Quifim too I believe.

Don't know how many people on these boards know me, but if you need a hand with something, just ask. Never know when I might have the time, or boredom level, to go help you. Unfortunately, my highest jopb is only lvl 40, so I can't help with much yet. Waiting for my sister to catch her job up for our static party.

Be like a Paladin.
                Take the hit, shrug it off, and ask if their mom hits any harder.

Comment

Been on Phoenix since Halloween, and could not imagine ever leaving. It's nice to come into a rather balanced world, unlike ye old Cactaur...

Welcome to all of the new players, PC and PS2 alike. As Cali said (hey Cali!), we seem to get a steady flow of new players. I've met quite a few new players in January, February, and of course March and April.

Oh, and Go Windurst!

Cometgreen, who is glad that at least some newcomers go to boards and do a little research

Comment

Cometgreen, who is glad that at least some newcomers go to boards and do a little research
                    You'll probably quickly notice that not many of the newer players look up info about playing their jobs anymore. At least the community is teaching them, even if all the newbies in Valkurm never listen.

BTW, don't level in Valkurm for a while. It's in bad shape right now on our server. Better to level elsewhere, like Korrokola Tunnel.

Be like a Paladin.
                    Take the hit, shrug it off, and ask if their mom hits any harder.

Comment

Yea Bengii Prrsha is the leader of Mithrapride all tell here that you said hi ohh and Prrsha almost got rapped by a taru 2 weeks ago and so did I....
                      7 RDM /1 WHM/ 1 BLM/1 BARD/1 SMN/1Dark Knight/1Dragoon/1WAR/1Thief/1MNK/1BST/1SAM/1NIN

Comment

You should be glad you weren't at the end-of-beta event. Some of the things said that day almost made me puke.

Cometgreen

Comment

Like wat things were said?....

Comment

Originally posted by Cometgreen
                            You should be glad you weren't at the end-of-beta event. Some of the things said that day almost made me puke.

Cometgreen
                            LOL on my ls im know as the Gay midget. i would tell you what i say but i would get yelled at by mods. if you want to know play with me some time ^-^

oh im not realy gay lol

Comment

Working...
                            X