Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Remoran Linkshell on the move

Hi All

I am currently from Remora but as I'm sure you are all aware, our server is to join yours in the next few weeks, and due to this I would like to extend our membership to each and everyone of the Leviathan server.

The linkshell won't be in place untill the ove has been made but if you are interested in joining please post a reply here. The shell name as it stands at the moment is theblackdragonclan and we have a forum if you wish to check it out called Free forum : The Black Dragon Clan

The shell has quite a few members of different levels of people and jobs and we welcome anyone and everyone to join us. Though we are primaraly a social LS we do hold events such as ZM & PM mission runs as well as the start of our SKY events which is to take place the moment we move servers. For those truly interested in joining please either visit the forum mentioned above or when the merge happens to seek out Jamiefulton (that's my player name) Deafdragon, Ulrik, Gilford, Goldiex, Drona, Hollowwind, Silverwing as these are a few in the shell able to give you a pearl.

I really look forward to meeting each and everyone from the Leviathan server and hope to recruit and befriend many of you fine people as well
Working...
X