<Welcome To Lakshmi>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <Welcome To Lakshmi>

After days of deliberation, I am moving this character to Lakshmi. Taking advantage of the server immigration from Odin.

Odin was fun for however long I knew it, but it is just way too crowded here, and i would like to start off new and not under the reputation of the previous player of this character.

So, I will see you in a few days, those of you who are from Lakshmi. I hope to finish this character's 8th and last 75 job which is RDM, and just take it easy on game with endgame while balancing a wife/job.

So yeah, see you soon

P.S

It was narrowed down to these servers:

-Pandemonium World
    -Garuda World
    -Kujata World
    -Seraph World
    -Lakshmi World
    -Remora World

Any thoughts?

The most precious possession that ever comes To a man in this world
    Is a woman's heart.

Re: &lt;Welcome To Lakshmi&gt;

Originally posted by Tek(Selphiie) View Post
    After days of deliberation, I am moving this character to Lakshmi. Taking advantage of the server immigration from Odin.

Odin was fun for however long I knew it, but it is just way too crowded here, and i would like to start off new and not under the reputation of the previous player of this character.

So, I will see you in a few days, those of you who are from Lakshmi. I hope to finish this character's 8th and last 75 job which is RDM, and just take it easy on game with endgame while balancing a wife/job.

So yeah, see you soon

P.S

It was narrowed down to these servers:

-Pandemonium World
    -Garuda World
    -Kujata World
    -Seraph World
    -Lakshmi World
    -Remora World

Any thoughts?

I'm from Kujata, and personally, I think we could stand to see a few more folks 'round these parts...

The notion that FFXI is too crowded... well, I'll just say that 2+ years ago when I left the game Jeuno did cause some extremely serious lag- but I think that was a good thing. The world was livelier, there were more things to do and people to do them with. Now, well let's just say I think we've all experienced this before....

(ignore the now out of date DRG stereotype though)
    LFG
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Re: &lt;Welcome To Lakshmi&gt;

I actually had no problem getting DRG to 75, except with level sync I only got invited to like Lesser Colibri partys so i had a tough time keeping Polearm capped

The most precious possession that ever comes To a man in this world
      Is a woman's heart.

Comment

Working...
      X