X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tek(Selphiie)
    replied
    Re: &lt;Welcome To Lakshmi&gt;

I actually had no problem getting DRG to 75, except with level sync I only got invited to like Lesser Colibri partys so i had a tough time keeping Polearm capped

Leave a comment:

• Szkol
    replied
    Re: &lt;Welcome To Lakshmi&gt;

Originally posted by Tek(Selphiie) View Post
    After days of deliberation, I am moving this character to Lakshmi. Taking advantage of the server immigration from Odin.

Odin was fun for however long I knew it, but it is just way too crowded here, and i would like to start off new and not under the reputation of the previous player of this character.

So, I will see you in a few days, those of you who are from Lakshmi. I hope to finish this character's 8th and last 75 job which is RDM, and just take it easy on game with endgame while balancing a wife/job.

So yeah, see you soon

P.S

It was narrowed down to these servers:

-Pandemonium World
    -Garuda World
    -Kujata World
    -Seraph World
    -Lakshmi World
    -Remora World

Any thoughts?

I'm from Kujata, and personally, I think we could stand to see a few more folks 'round these parts...

The notion that FFXI is too crowded... well, I'll just say that 2+ years ago when I left the game Jeuno did cause some extremely serious lag- but I think that was a good thing. The world was livelier, there were more things to do and people to do them with. Now, well let's just say I think we've all experienced this before....

(ignore the now out of date DRG stereotype though)
    LFG

Leave a comment:

• Tek(Selphiie)
    started a topic <Welcome To Lakshmi>

<Welcome To Lakshmi>

After days of deliberation, I am moving this character to Lakshmi. Taking advantage of the server immigration from Odin.

Odin was fun for however long I knew it, but it is just way too crowded here, and i would like to start off new and not under the reputation of the previous player of this character.

So, I will see you in a few days, those of you who are from Lakshmi. I hope to finish this character's 8th and last 75 job which is RDM, and just take it easy on game with endgame while balancing a wife/job.

So yeah, see you soon

P.S

It was narrowed down to these servers:

-Pandemonium World
    -Garuda World
    -Kujata World
    -Seraph World
    -Lakshmi World
    -Remora World

Any thoughts?
Working...
X