RMT sighting -.-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RMT sighting -.-

According to a post I saw on Alla, they've changed the quest so that you can only turn in 1 clay tablet per day. If this is the case, I think the solution sucks. The real reward with this quest is the map to Crawler's Nest. I'd rather they had done away with the gil reward for certain monuments rather than make it harder to get the map.
    Lyonheart
    lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
    Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
    Fishing 60

Lakiskline
    Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
    Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
    Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
    Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

They need to put lvl 60 plus pugils where the fish botters roam. so fishbotters would suffer bad. lol
      Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
      Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

there are mpk videos out on youtube that uses badshah and goblin digger

my server has over 50 of them. the STFU did take out some of them but they're back, even stronger than ever.

i got videos on my youtube account, which is Ayrlie.
        Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
        Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Off yet on topic it just me or is Qufim Island fast becoming an RMT/Bot breeding ground? I can't go past the shoreline with out passing 20+ botters sitting there fishing! >_>
          Although it is really funny when they will have 5 or 6 of them by the home point at the tunnel exit and then the worms just pick them off one by one...........
          Last edited by riverspree; 02-27-2007, 01:23 PM. Reason: spell
          Good To be Back

Comment

Someone in my LS mentioned the RMT fish bot army in Qufim the other day. Did you notice what they were fishing up?

The bots have probably moved on to a different fishing target as a result of SE's recent fishing tweaks. I'm guessing that they're after Squid, Sole, Mythril Swords, Silver Rings, and perhaps Bluetail.
            Lyonheart
            lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
            Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
            Fishing 60

Lakiskline
            Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
            Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
            Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
            Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Working...
            X