X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS Benevolence is recruiting

Hello everybody!

LS Benevolence is currently in a recruiting phase. We officers saw our members base getting slowly eaten away by the Gods, HNM, and Dynamis pearls (it's ok, they always come back to say "Hi" every now and then). So we are currently searching for mid-level players that are interested in a very organized LS to make the Benevolence family grow more. We plan lots of events and we will shortly (in less than 2 weeks) do ZM missions and start CoP missions.

Here are the requirements:

- Level 40 minimum

- Rank 4

And also, here are some additional information:

- It’s ok if you have other LS, but we may feel a little "used" if you are only on Benevolence for the events that you need. Come chat with us from time to time, Benevolence has a lot of fun members.

- We have some very crazy people in Benevolence (yeah, looking at you Shykre), so don't take everything too seriously (except events) in the chat :p

More information on the LS website

That's pretty much it. Basically we are a great bunch, some of us are Benevolence to the core (Shykre, Cadant, Tanta, Nuku, myself, Gavian, Barryburton, and many more) and we want to make the family grow more. We are regarded as one of the most helpful LS in the Lakshmi server (I think) as we have organize many events to help people outside our LS also (example: One time we had some members getting Magicked skulls for everybody who needed it; we had a party in Gusgen Mines and shouting in the dunes to get more low players that need the skull to go to Gusgen Mines).

How to join: Go to our website: www.lsbenevolence.com, go in the “Forums” section and “Recruiting” topic, make your own thread by posting info about yourself (Name, Primary Job, Rank, Extra Job, Other linkshell's joined, How you found us). You will be contacted by a recruiting officer shortly after. Simple as that!

If you have any questions, please reply here or even better, come to our LS and ask the members directly. ^^

Re: LS Benevolence is recruiting

Hello all, My name is Tanta.

You might have seen me around one place or another, I am the Leader of LS Benevolence. Yes as Pry said the numbers have deminished a bit and alot of people in the high levels associated one time or another with us either with events or whatever. If you guys are interested in joining us, please drop us a line on our forum. It is updated alot along with new and exciting things to come on our website.

I am currently in Japan so my hours conflict sometimes with NA Hours and we do take alot of things and do many things to push ourselves forward. If anyone has any questions, please contact one of us on our website or by via /tell.

Although this website Alla might have dimishished alot of viewers, we will still post our recruiting and other activities to those who even glance at this website.

The Spoony Bard Killer - Tanta.

~Vote for me!

Comment

Working...
    X