This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP static: 8-12 PM EST, levels 34+

Yeah, I know before I even post this that it's not likely to produce results, simply because schedules are hard to work out, but I figured I might as well give it a shot.

Long story short, I'm trying to assemble a static party. It is our intent to party every single night from 8 PM EST to 12 midnight EST (that's 5-9 PM PST, 3-7 AM GMT, and I dunno for all you other crazy timezones), and maybe longer if everyone agrees on Friday nights and weekends. The members are currently a 34SAM, 35COR, and 35BLU. We're looking for a healer (WHM, RDM, or even a SMN who for some insane reason likes healing), a tank (PLD, NIN, or a WAR who doesn't mind doing so all the time), and just about anything to fill out that last slot, though a DD job would be preferred.

It is our intent to, when possible/necessary, avoid the "standard" EXP camps in favor of less player-packed but equally good areas -- none of us are the sort to value tradition over effectiveness, so we'll be picking whatever will get us the best EXP that night. There is, of course, the secondary motive of picking up Blue Magic in parties that wouldn't normally be seen on the "standard" route, but EXP is our priority and will not be sacrificed in favor of chasing after a certain spell, as Blue Magic can just as easily be picked up after the party is done for the day. We will stop along the way for necessary questing (Limit Break, AF, etc) if any of our members need it, but aside from that, it is our intent to spend that 8-12 block of time leveling every night, and to reach level 75 within approximately two months.

If anyone would like to express an interest in this, send a /tell to Riva, and/or reply here.

(And, since it's plaguing the BLU forums lately, I might as well address it here: don't worry about your party's BLU "rushing" to 75, I've got all my spells thus far, and plenty of time during the day to get any spells that we don't manage to get in the party. So nothing is going to be "skipped". The last thing I want is to be a gimp level 75 BLU.)
Working...
X