X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy Mission 2-3

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to assemble a party for 3 days without success, to take on the Dark Dragon in Parlborough Mines. I was just wondering if anyone on here needs to complete this mission too? or if anybody could take 5 mins to help me? I would appreciate anyones help in this! ^^

I have already travelled to Parlborough Mines and am waiting at the Burning Circle entry point if anybody is feeling nice and whats to help!!

Thanks

Re: Windy Mission 2-3

Depending on what time you need to have it done, I can put together a team for this.

I believe there are two members of my Ls that need to "See a man about a Dragon" as well. I'm not sure if they have done it yet. Look for me in game tonight. I should be in game at 11:30 EDT. Send a /tell Odude my way. I can suit up as DRG or RDM and go in and help you out.

The other two members that may need the kill are WHM and RDM. I'm sure they would go even if they already obtained Rank 3. But look for me tonight, I'll get it knocked out for you. (Being the LS leader I can call in the troops for a tour of duty!)
    Odude
    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

I think EDT is 5 hours behind GMT, so it would have been 4.30am here ^^ I really appreciate the gesture though. I should of mentioned my timezone on the post. Sorry.

Comment

There's also the weekend. I'll be around during the day tomorrow. (Friday) and I could help then. Just look for me if ya think about it. I should be able to organize something for you and knocked out for ya.

So if you need the help, just let me know!
        Odude
        PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
        RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
        SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Thankyou for your help. I managed to complete this mission Thursday night with the help of Dayzed and Sirsmokealot.

Comment

Working...
          X