This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promy holla & mea

lol anybody wanna help me with those I'm like 0/8 on both >.>.
    O _ O meh will love joo forever ty~^^
    → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
    ∧____∧
    (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Re: Promy holla & mea

I did not realize you were and I were on the same server.

I ~believe~ myself and some other LS members are going to try and do some this weekend. I'm frantically leveling BLM to Lv.30 so I we can get these on the go. (I would love to go as RDM, but I don't have Lv.30 gear for RDM. I figured it was easier to level BLM 10 levels and just go as BLM. lol)

I'm the LS leader, but I'm not organizing the run the run seems to be ~sponsored~ by another LS. I've just been invited by a member that's in both. I'm not sure how big the run is, but look for me in game in the next few days. I should be able to find who all is going and find out if there is room for you.

Name's in the profile, but here it is as well: Odude
    Odude
    PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
    RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
    SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
      I did not realize you were and I were on the same server.

I ~believe~ myself and some other LS members are going to try and do some this weekend. I'm frantically leveling BLM to Lv.30 so I we can get these on the go. (I would love to go as RDM, but I don't have Lv.30 gear for RDM. I figured it was easier to level BLM 10 levels and just go as BLM. lol)

I'm the LS leader, but I'm not organizing the run the run seems to be ~sponsored~ by another LS. I've just been invited by a member that's in both. I'm not sure how big the run is, but look for me in game in the next few days. I should be able to find who all is going and find out if there is room for you.

Name's in the profile, but here it is as well: Odude
      yay! ok I'll see if you are on tomorrow
      → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
      ∧____∧
      (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

I haven't seen a message from you, but I'm now BLM Lv.31 so I'm ready to go. Just waiting for the people who are putting it all together to give me a day and time.

Try and find me, and I'll see about getting you mixed in!
        Odude

SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by tdh
          I haven't seen a message from you, but I'm now BLM Lv.31 so I'm ready to go. Just waiting for the people who are putting it all together to give me a day and time.

Try and find me, and I'll see about getting you mixed in!
          opps srry couldn't remember your name since it isn't tdh on lakshmi lemme write it down.
          I can go as blm, whm, or war.
          → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
          ∧____∧
          (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

haha That's understandable. I didn't spend much time in game last night, so I didn't hear anything about scheduling, but I will be online tonight and I'll get ahold of the powers that be.

I do know that we have a WHM, and the guy who's doing most of the planning is going as WAR/NIN to tank the fights. Another BLM would probably be pretty nice. I'll let him know and get back to ya!
            Odude

Comment

quiiting thanks for trying anyways
              Last edited by Arris; 10-03-2005, 10:04 PM.
              → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
              ∧____∧
              (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

Working...
              X