This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one is perfect

Silly grudges are utterly pointless. I used to have a grudge against Ciampolo for denying me a pearl to his former linkshell SearchAndDestroy, but now I am on good terms with him.

Why waste all this unneeded energy on drama. Im tired of the intra LS warfare and crap like that. Lakshmi culture was weak even before that 'incident'.
    Where is the love? as what Noot used to say on the Killing Ifrit Boards.

Its weird that some women treat other women like dirt and like to start cat fights like an episode of Dynasty. Why cant we just get along.

Personally I try to be honorable, but sometimes judgement fails and we make mistakes and I regret the mistakes I make. However, I dont expect my linkshell to accomplish the 4 sky gods and get to Dynamis-Xacabard in a month, but eventually we will get there. Even if that infamous Aquarius incident did not happen those people were not happy being in my linkshell anyways. They were used to being in KNK and were used to doing Sky HNM regularly and I could understand them being bored. Those people just used that incident as an excuse just to leave.

No linkshell has a perfectly clean reputation and thats the truth. However lets strive for some unity.
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!
Working...
X