This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakshmi Culture Sucks

I am level 75, I have done most of the things in the game, I have done what I only can dream of when I started over and moved to this world.

However I have several things I would like to say.
    Lakshmi has been a real boring place to play for the last two plus months.

More power to FA on our server, they have done the hard work to reach it. However no one really dares to put the energy to build up another legendary linkshell. Most attempts to make another leading linkshell that is capable to do what FA has done has failed. I applaud the staying power of FallenAngels on Lakshmi.

However moving to Hades would of been the best idea. However I stayed on our server, strike one. I would of had a choice to enter Xodus or Arcadia due to being a lvl 75 PLD with Tu'Lia OK.

I have tried world of warcraft and that game is a waste of money and a waste of my processing power.

I am thinking of the possiblity of starting over and continue my journey of getting 1-75 in seven months. It is a painful idea, however I believe no linkshell on this server will ever meet the substance of FallenAngels in comparison in the next half year at best.
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

The only thing legendary about FA is their treatment towards non-ls members in any NM/HNM situation. The only reason FA is the big NA linkshell is because nobody else cared to put one together, and to be honest, the NA population isn't big enough to have more then one atm.

Most high level NA's on Lakshmi were tired of the many problems in game and have either moved on to other games or left FFXI, so it will be a long while before anyone would care to attempt to make another one.
    WAR - 26
    MNK - 11
    WHM - 37
    BLM - 20
    THF - 52
    BRD - 75
    BST - 26
    NIN - 48

Comment

that is the reason why im thinking about starting over on Midgardshromr. Im so pissed. I feel so useless on Lakshmi.
      150 days down the drain, however i have good friends on my old server. I probally can get lvl 70 by June and enter full blown activity by September.

My current LS is a bit disorganized, we have potential but we dont know how to use it.

At least I can get HNM action and Dynamis action regularly. There is Valor, Phoenix Down, Third Strike, Paradise Oblivion.

However on Lakshmi its just Fallen Angels ><
      Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
      Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

Working...
      X