This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugh

I am basically homeless. I feel like I should start over as white mage as Thom and stop playing my lvl 75 PLD.
    I may see about taking a LS pearl from a newbie shell and live and grow with them.

I dont fit in with linkshells my level. And I feel basically withdrawn. AI/EXCAL/TI/FA/SND who cares, I just want to start over with a shell called JimmysChickenShack or NewbieShell, and grow from lvl 10 to 75 with them.
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Hey man, if you wanna join mine, (most of us are low to mid lv) gimme a /tell ~> /Macc ingame^^, take it easy
    Macc 75WHM

Comment

Originally posted by The Mac 4D
      Hey man, if you wanna join mine, (most of us are low to mid lv) gimme a /tell ~> /Macc ingame^^, take it easy
      Yes I will take it easy. Its just I've experienced a huge high and now I have experienced a huge low playing in Lakshmi.
      Being able to fight and kill Genbu with your alliance twice, and being told by your alliance that its gonna be the last time for a long while that we will do stuff like this because we can not agree about drops and who they should go to.

I should be fortunate that I won Koening Gloves.

However I remain a bored Paladin 75.

Black mage isnt bad. im lvl 16 now.

All the leading HNM groups have great people, its just I want one with the right MODE OF OPERATION. and PERSONALITY.

I am seriously thinking of doing a makeover and submit an official application to some of the other leading groups.
      Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
      Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

Working...
      X