This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya in 2 months...

Yes thats right i'm deleting my POL account once again... I'll probably be back once the NA version is released, and until then i'll be busy with Madden 2004 See ya around guys(and gals)! It's been fun.

pfft, Madden 2004.... You'll be back in a week!
    Macc 75WHM

Comment

Actually i'm startin school tomarrow... I actually liked school last year but damn i dont wanna go back now. Madden2004+School+Sleep at night= No Parties with JP(even if i did come back).

Comment

Originally posted by Identity Crisis
        Actually i'm startin school tomarrow... I actually liked school last year but damn i dont wanna go back now. Madden2004+School+Sleep at night= No Parties with JP(even if i did come back).
        True true....I start Tuesday...like you said no time for PT's ..inless I wake up 3 hours before school :\.
        http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
        ---
        Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
        ----
        Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

Comment

Your leaving FFXI for a football game? x_x
          -pokes football game with flaming stick- ewww

Anyways, you might have time to party with JP people, you don't know that for sure yet since you still havent started school =p
          sigpic

Comment

Well i started today... Went to class and realized i'm in class with a guy i wanted to avoid because i didn't want to talk to him again and now hes in my class!

<----- Thats how i really feel right now

Comment

Working...
            X