Bastokan Conquest LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastokan Conquest LS

After finally getting off my rear I've purchased the LS, if you would like a pearl send a tell in game or leave a message here.

The shell will be purely bastoker's All race are welcome so long as you fly the blue and white. We will do conquest supply runs to dangerous area's in mass to up our points where we control, leveling nearly anywhere ( Screw you line of leveling zones EVERYONE does.) When we have the members we will do as much expeditionary force missions as we can stomach, and lastly.. We shall conquer Van a' diel!

Bastokans rise up and conquer Vana'Diel!

Re: Bastokan Conquest LS

Had this happened a few (5 or so) years ago I would've at least created an alt there to participate in this. But it's too late for me now.

Either way good luck, I hope your LS can take over Vana.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

There seems to be interest, just look at the views! Anyhow I'm online right now and will be near bastok for anyone interested.

Comment

Good luck. We from Sandy won't give up easily.

Comment

So which server are you on? We need to put the rest of Vanadiel in its place. Bastok Rules!!!

Comment

Aylmer..you realize this is on the GILGAMESH forum rite? >>

!Mno: You haughty Elvaan may have the number's on us but Bastok? We have the technology, We can make our men stronger, better, faster... And our armor? We'll make that harder. (Ten gil to whoever catches the reference)

Comment

Working...
            X