This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College+SE=No ffxi

Ive noticed all my college ppl have disapeared did like college ban ffxi from there severs or sumthing bc im missing my ls leader and riceman what has happend does ne one no
    i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Re: College+SE=No ffxi

well i know my college has all ports except common points closed

thats why i live in a house with 3 other gaming roommates just off of campus

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages
      Ive noticed all my college ppl have disapeared did like college ban ffxi from there severs or sumthing bc im missing my ls leader and riceman what has happend does ne one no
      I can barely understand what your saying. Maybe you should contact your college freinds and have them teach you how to write in english.
      You kill one man, your a murderer
      Kill many and your a conquerer
      Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Last year I was living in the dorms and Playing ffxi in the dorms is lame cause everybody is using the internet causing alot of lag. Now I live off campus with my cable modem...

Comment

Originally posted by DrivenTooFar
          I can barely understand what your saying. Maybe you should contact your college freinds and have them teach you how to write in english.
          shut up u noob go jump off a bridge bc i dont need this in my posts u need to learn respect u big baby

Comment

loli didint dissapear ive just bin playing some new games i got
            Soul Calaber III and Shadow of the Colossus

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages
              shut up u noob go jump off a bridge bc i dont need this in my posts u need to learn respect u big baby
              ...what a contradiction.
              noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Well said Kagerou. You said you're in college, Darkages? In any case, maybe you should try asking the people who have control over those things at your college. It's doubtful strangers will know what you want to find out, but the people who actually run things would.
                Kailo(Elvaan):[75DRK], [37THF], 37WAR, 37SAM, 37RDM, 37NIN
                Current Mission
                â—‹San d'Oria [M8-2] - Lightbringer
                â—‹Zilart [ZM14] - Ark Angels
                â—‹Promathia [PM4-2] - The Savage
                -----------------------------------------
                "Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on!" (°~°; )

Comment

Originally posted by DrivenTooFar
                  hmmmm what happened since i been gone. are we now allowed to flame other members? so either answer the posters question or please move along.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Press this button on your keyboard to enable FFXI, it always works for me.

Oh wait, thats my hotkey to Dreams in Vana'diel. . . my bad
                    Attached Files
                    The Tao of Ren
                    FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                    Originally posted by Kaeko
                    As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

College? Who needs college when you got FFXI? *Goes back to play and keeps leaving his homework for tomorrow* -_-;
                      I know it's sad, FFXI in college is evil, but who needs to finish school get a good career and make lots of money when you have FFXI ^^b
                      Now can someone give me some spare money... I need to eat, it's been 3 days now... >.> *goes back to killing more junk in FFXI*

Comment

Originally posted by Dark^Impact
                        Well said Kagerou. You said you're in college, Darkages? In any case, maybe you should try asking the people who have control over those things at your college. It's doubtful strangers will know what you want to find out, but the people who actually run things would.
                        To young to b in college i got 4 years lol but welll uhhhh crap i need to get the 53 i have my in my english class up b4 my mom finds out and kills ffxi for me tahts not fun at all >.<

Comment

I'm sorry to cause so much drama to your post. I truely wanted to answer your question but I had a hard time understanding it, that's all. I didn't realize that making a statement would cause you to act so irrationally.
                          You kill one man, your a murderer
                          Kill many and your a conquerer
                          Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Quit school and sell gil on ffxi, nothing new!

Yes im calling gilsellers dumbfuck school quitters ^^
                            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

NO BALFREE! Ur about to unleash another gilseller vs. gilbuyer discussion! :D
                              noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                              X