Frypan Dynamis LS Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frypan Dynamis LS Recruiting

Posting a message here on behalf of my Dynamis Linkshell. If you are on Fenrir and interested in joining a Dynamis LS please click the link below. There's info on who to PM for application, the Rules, current Master Points List, and a list of all the items that have dropped during our runs (most recent first). All of those links should be viewable by Guests, so let me know if you are having trouble.

Frypan Dynamis Linkshell • View topic - Recruitment: Open

If you have any questions and want to speak to someone in-game please send a /tell to Bossgamasama.

Run times (Central Daylight Time)

Sunday
    Meet 5:30 p.m.
    Enter 6:00 p.m.

Wednesday
    Meet 7:30 p.m.
    Enter 8:00 p.m.

Thank you, and I hope to see you soon.
    "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Re: Frypan Dynamis LS Recruiting

Bump
    "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Re: Frypan Dynamis LS Recruiting

Bumpity

Comment

Working...
      X