This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamis Linkshells

I have started to look into Dynamis recently, I was wondering if some people can post links to their/a good dynamis LS site.

Because of where I live and my job, I will most likely be only to participate once a week, so full-on LS'es probably won't accept me.

The only prequisate I really have other than the time factor, is that I enjoy being with my social LS so I will not join a Dynamis LS that doesn't allow it's members other LS'es.
    Quotes

Re: Dynamis Linkshells

Don't know what the linkshells on Fenrir are like, but if they're anything like the ones on Midgardsormr, they're probably going to be a bit leery about letting a Paladin at level 66 join. Paladin's main role in Dynamis is to tank, and giving enemies a 9 level advantage is often the kiss of death.

I'd recommend you get a few more levels under your belt before you try joining a Dynamis LS - chances are, any LS that will allow you to go with them is going to be too disorganized to win, and with that disorganization will come a much greater risk of death and XP loss (which you can ill afford at your current level).

EDIT: Just so you know, there's nothing in Dynamis that you can use at your current level. Relic armor (AF2) starts at level 71, and I doubt anyone will let you lot PLD AF2 without the levels to use the armor.

Icemage

Comment

Re: Dynamis Linkshells

Oh no, no, sorry for the misunderstanding, if anyone's withheld posting because of my level. I'm fully inteding to reach at least Lv.73 so I can be useful in Dynamis itself, I'm just scouting at the moment
      Quotes

Comment

Working...
      X